• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Killing Floor KF2 weapon damage chart

    Killing Floor KF2 weapon damage chart


    KF2 weapon damage chart

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where a damage weapon chart can be found? Just curious on what weapons to upgrade and what to keep basic.

    submitted by /u/kdogistwisted
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid moments

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 Steel-book PC CD Rom?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    So I was doing some shopping for my video game collection, and I found a copy of Killing Floor 2 Steel-book PC CD Rom on eBay. I jumped at the opportunity to own it, but hesitated because I had never heard of this before. Doing some research I couldn't find any news or information on this steel-book version of Killing Floor 2. Is it legitimate? Does anyone else know anything about this copy of the game?

    submitted by /u/MNLife4me
    [link] [comments]

    Mkb.42(H) Sound Mod (Uses STG-44 sounds from BFV)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed that they’ve removed the Ion Thruster?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    I was going a weekly and endless in both games the Ion Thruster hasn't there. Does anyone know why they removed it?

    submitted by /u/Paradox_Gaming562
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment