• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Killing Floor FleshPounds.. Hurt. Didn’t know it could take out 3 players at once. LOL

    Killing Floor FleshPounds.. Hurt. Didn’t know it could take out 3 players at once. LOL


    FleshPounds.. Hurt. Didn’t know it could take out 3 players at once. LOL

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    More fun times exploring custom maps - What are some cool custom maps you've found?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Easy to find a PS4 game these days?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    My friend and I are considering getting into the game because it looks so fun. However, we've never played, so we'd be playing on normal/hard difficulties rather than suicidal and hell on earth. I was curious as to whether we'd have trouble finding matches with other players on the lower difficulties in this day and age.

    Appreciate any responses!

    submitted by /u/MasterPL0
    [link] [comments]

    As a medic during the Boss round I tend to only focus on heals and killing ads when they spawn but I rarely focus on the Boss. Is this appreciated by the team or looked down upon?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    KF1 map lineage? How do they connect?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Excluding Holiday maps since they just kinda exist and dont tie into anything, exception maybe being Bedlam, how in the hell do all the maps intertwine and connect to eachother?

    submitted by /u/PenumbralPeridoxide
    [link] [comments]

    What is a leather mask vault precious?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Ok so i bought killing floor 2 yesterday and played it for the first time today, after the tutorial i checked out the vault and opened some sorta loot box, i got a item calle leather mask precious, i searched it up and found a youtube video saying its rare, so what is it?

    submitted by /u/MRLaaMa
    [link] [comments]

    how to delete custom maps? (computer KF2)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Related to an earlier thread:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/fw3tii/nothing_shows_up_in_my_kf2_server_browser_steam/

    Suspecting a custom map hijacking my Server Browser, since it loads at some preselected custom map (e.g Geo_KF1 Farm, Collision_KF1 Farm), and I even seen 2x of 'ANY' in the map filter.

    Do I delete the entire cache location?

    submitted by /u/Zolgrave
    [link] [comments]

    Technical issue

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Lately when playing KF2 during long sessions I will have a graphics and control issue. The auto trader and enemies will become pixelated. The auto trader being a rainbow of colors and enemies being nearly invisible (like fleshpound being invis expect for glowing hands) and every minute I will temporarily lose control of my mouse control. Has anyone encountered this and if so did you fix it? I don't believe it's my GPU because it's a beefy GPU and it's at 1080p and not 4k. Any advise would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/InsertOriginalTag
    [link] [comments]

    Do passives take effect on weapons when they have a secondary perk?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I'm using the Pulverizer as a berskerker and it has the demolitionist icon as a secondary perk, meaning demos can use it as well I presume (and be useful with it I mean), my question is, since I can level up demo while playing berserker by using the explosive attack, do the demo's passive affect in any way my damage input while using the Pulverizer? does the explosive attack do more damage the more I level up demo? would skills like "high impact rounds" and "fragmentation rounds" still apply while being a berserker?

    submitted by /u/Satax300
    [link] [comments]

    Biolapse trap door bug -- a player falls there but doesn't die.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment