• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Killing Floor Another possible big???

    Killing Floor Another possible big???


    Another possible big???

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    This could just be because I was playing suicidal, but is it possible for the King FP to get more than one shield? I've never had it happen before and when it did it just didn't seem normal.

    submitted by /u/Jade_Rose17
    [link] [comments]

    Maps with new weapons dropped on them

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Does anyone know any maps where all the new weapons are already dropped? I know I can console command but I'd like to get experience with them

    submitted by /u/loughtthenot
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still playing KF1?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I use to play this game all the time in high school but haven't really touched it since, i love Kf2 but miss kf1 a ton. Anyone know if its dead?

    submitted by /u/plasticbath2000
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic Crates

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    So I want to buy some crates, any recommendations? I play Ana and Mrs Foster.

    submitted by /u/megu666
    [link] [comments]

    Let us vote what boss should spawn

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment