• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Killing Floor The only thing I feel is pain

    Killing Floor The only thing I feel is pain


    The only thing I feel is pain

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:34 AM PDT

    Lvl 0 Firebugs be like:

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    WWAUT Preparing...for something

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    3:44 to Menu when first launch on a SSD, is this normal?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. It takes 3 minutes and 44 seconds to get to the main menu the first time. I have installed on an SSD. Is this normal or is there something wrong? I have an i7-7900K, RTX 2070, 16gb 3200mhz, Disk is 960gbs SATA III

    submitted by /u/sKydran
    [link] [comments]

    We doing JoJo memes?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:20 PM PDT

    Got my last minute Skully Halloween costume put together

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    The Abomination Sucks?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:46 PM PDT

    Pun intended. 😏

    Have they patched the Abomination to be even more sucky than he already was, and I missed it?

    I've been playing KF2 since release, have been able to consistently solo HoE with any perk against any boss.

    Yet it seems like ever since the Halloween update, the Abomination has SUCKED. Literally. I would normally be able to finish an Abomination fight without him ever catching me in his vacuum attack, short of a catastrophic screw up on my part. Lately though, I've been getting spam trapped by that goddamn attack. I had a game as a medic on suicidal where he caught me literally a DOZEN times, even with the medics speed buffs, and actively trying to outrun him.

    What the hell gives Tripwire?

    submitted by /u/Temnyj_Korol
    [link] [comments]

    I have some questions before buying killing floor on discount.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    -If i get the Digital Deluxe edition, Do i get killing floor 1 as stated here: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/64300?

    -Is it worth it to play both games?

    -Will i be at disadvantage for not getting the weapon packs?

    Don't know if it's worth to focus on both games or just get kf2.

    submitted by /u/Malvecino2
    [link] [comments]

    Question Hosting Servers Behind Pfsense, Sometimes Not Visible ?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    I have 6 KF2 servers running and I am using PfSense as my router, when I try to find them in the server browser I don't see them, and if I click LAN only 3 of them show up. I have seen players some times, but I feel like when I was using an old TP-link router I was seening more players. Can anyone confirm my servers are up ? They should all say NightWolfx03's some or other on them, I need to update the titles so ignore them.

    Any input would be help, I can post the configs for the router if need be.

    submitted by /u/NightWolfx03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment