• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Killing Floor 1500 dosh weapon upgrades idea

    Killing Floor 1500 dosh weapon upgrades idea


    1500 dosh weapon upgrades idea

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    Obviously the weapon upgrade system needs more depth, but this isn't about an overhaul necessarily- I have a related suggestion.

    How about the last upgrade (1500 dosh) giving a special ability (passive or active), or an especially powerful buff? To make it worth the huge price and incentivize following all the way through with an upgraded weapon.

    I.E the railgun gaining small explosive headshots/rounds (originally typed M99 but realized it can't be upgraded :\), the microwave gun getting more powerful alt fire knockback, the dragonsbreath getting extra pellets, etc. etc.

    What do you think?

    Edit: Perhaps to simplify, this could be applied to weapon classes (SMG, AR, etc. etc.) instead of individual weapons.

    submitted by /u/stanleythedog
    [link] [comments]

    News on the next 4 weapons!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    I made a video about the last 2 WWAUTs. They just released info on the 4 new weapons and some hints at the next boss so I made a video about it. It's not a long one. Let me know what you think!

    https://youtu.be/rQnlxxBGROo

    submitted by /u/CabooseDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    Game resolution always changes to 320x200, at which I cannot play :(

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    My laptop is i5-8265U + UHD 620. I know this spec is not so good at playing this game, but I thought I could play this with very low setting (e.g. 768p + All very low setting).

    However, whenever I launched this game, the resolution changes to very blurry one 320x200. Even though I set the custom resolution with KFSystemSettings.ini, the resolution always changes to that f***ing resolution. I cannot change the resolution in the options in the game.

    Is there any solution to solve it?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jeongmincha
    [link] [comments]

    Final boss and i died at the exact same time

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and just got it on Xbox and would like to know some tips and tricks for playing this game. Thx in advance

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    Returning Player from KF1 now on PS4!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    If you play on PS4 drop your PSN ID in the comments i would love to get a few games in as well as a team to help me finish these seasonal objectives my highest level perks are commando and support each at 15 with swat and gunslinger not far behind! Hit me up!

    submitted by /u/Heydereqt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment