• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Killing Floor Killing Floor 2 Animated Steam Icon

    Killing Floor Killing Floor 2 Animated Steam Icon


    Killing Floor 2 Animated Steam Icon

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Don't you hate it when...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    New Custom Map! KF-VirtualInsanity! Link in the comments.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    Commando Chicken Reaction: Requested by u/Headsprouter

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    Grim Treatments Hotfix is live. Here's what it fixes.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    Steam PC - 1087 : PS4 - 1.36 : XB1 - 1.0.2.3

    Bug Fixes:

    • [PS4 & XB1] Addressed crashes caused by specific character and accessory combinations centered around DJ Scully and Oisten Jagerhorn that also affected other players on a server when those combinations were present.
    • [Steam PC] Addressed the issue in which the client and server were not properly downloading mutator workshop content.
    • [All Platforms] Corrected Rhino Revolver Bundle to only include Gunslinger perk within the store description
    • [XB1] Addressed issues in which the store did not fully populate with all available items.
    • [XB1] Addressed party group invite reliability within the Main Menu. *

    As always, thank you for your continued support!

    submitted by /u/TW_Molly
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Else On Console Crashing?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    I tried playing 3 times and it just crashed. Had a friend tell me she had the same problem a few days ago.

    submitted by /u/cainyoyo
    [link] [comments]

    Alright this bugsplat is killing me and I've tried everything

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    So ever since the opt-in beta for grim treatments my game would crash to bugsplat on splash screen but load correctly if I had reverted back out of the beta. I've tried every fix i can find including everything listed here, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690723315 but also some other apparent fixes here and there that havent worked either. I already submitted a support ticket a few weeks ago but theres been no response, and I'd hate to miss out on the event going on right now. So if anyone has any fixes they could suggest it'd be greatly welcome thanks.

    submitted by /u/Boyo_the_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    PATCH ASHWOOD ASYLUM!!!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    I've played Ashwood Asylum at least five times today, each time I have, the frame rate dips below thirty, making it impossible to line of headshots. I wasn't planning on making a post about it until the whole game fucking crashed. Is anyone else getting these issues?

    submitted by /u/MYNAMEISFROWNER
    [link] [comments]

    Massacre or smash with battle axe?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Hello everybody.

    I am still trying to get battle axe work better, but what exact damage perk at 20th lvl of berserk will work? Massacre might clear some small zeds which still can be only 2 hitted, but in the other hand, smash doing tons of damage, especially on the hand.

    But overall - fun weapon to throw some zeds away.

    Also any advice on wielding it?

    submitted by /u/TailsTheFox12
    [link] [comments]

    Survivalist Build

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    I just picked the game up, and I'm not familiar with all the weapons but I am enjoying survivalist. Without suggesting I use another perk or telling me to not use survivalist (one thing I have learned is people don't like the survivalist), what are some good builds for the survivalist?

    submitted by /u/OniSavage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment