• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Killing Floor My friend and I got stuck in the Abomination suck/grabbing animation.

    Killing Floor My friend and I got stuck in the Abomination suck/grabbing animation.


    My friend and I got stuck in the Abomination suck/grabbing animation.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Weekly Idea: Slasher Fest

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Description: Have the Zeds ever told you how much they love slasher movies? Well they would if they could speak properly, or had lower jaws.

    In this weekly, Zed selection is limited to Slashers, Gorefasts, Gorefiends, and Scrakes. Zed attacks now apply a bleed effect on players, causing mild DOT damage. At the same time, bladed melee weapons for the player also apply bleeding, and the bleed damage of the Hemoglobin is doubled.

    Game is set to short (maybe medium) and difficulty is Suicidal, spawns per wave will be their usual count.

    Boss Wave has a 50% chance of being Hans, a 30% chance of Abomination, and then 10% for either The Patriarch or King Fleshpound.

    submitted by /u/Arm-It
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 Ion Thruster and Rhino DLC review

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    My meme fits here too

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    FPS goes down midgame and stays like that forever

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I've been having this issue for a while and for me it makes the game unplayable. Tried tons of possible solutions and nothing worked. Not much to explain. With Vertical Sync activated and Variable Framerate I get 144 fps in a 144Hz monitor. Perfectly smooth until randomly they go down and move between 70-110 with huge spikes. This keeps going forever even in the main menu. I need to restart the game (sometimes a couple times) to get it fixed, but then it happens again in the first or the second game that I play afterwards. If in the middle of the problem I turn Vertical Sync off, the frames stays at 150 and don't move, but the game plays as if some frames were missing, with a lot of stuttering and it's practicaly the same horrible feeling. Nvidia Flex is always set to OFF. Played with every video option in ultra, medium and even at the lowest possible. I also tried to set bUseTextureStreaming to false inside KFgame/config/KFEngine.ini Nothing worked and it's driving me nuts. I can't finish a 10 wave gane without having this issue. Someone has any idea of why is this happening? Maybe it's a memory leak?

    submitted by /u/NeusNanaki
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Helios rifle have skins yet?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Getting kinda bored of its standard look but I love the gun.

    submitted by /u/absolneku
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Trader Bug Made Trade Menu Unable To Open?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    Casually doing a solo suicidal run in the Burning Paris Map on PS4 and strolled up to the trader after wave 1, only to have the interaction button suddenly decide to not work anymore? Is this a new issue or just a random fluke? I was unable to buy, sell, or even open up the trader menu and fucked my entire run of the Suicidal up. Don't know how this new update broke something that fundamental outside of the UI not wanting to work in general in the Inventory for months, so I'm glad this is another problem stacked on top of the rest to worry about.

    submitted by /u/Necromorphis
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting vault crates

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    Have done enough challenges so far to get about 4 crates and I have not received any of them. I searched it up and found the issue was around in 2018. What can I do to get my crates?

    submitted by /u/Sun_e_
    [link] [comments]

    Perk Ranking

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    Thoughts on the best and worst perks? I've played sparsely until now, but I've always been dedicated to just Firebug. Don't know how it's received by others.

    submitted by /u/Wednesday-Atoms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment