• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Killing Floor We Live In a Society. Link in the comments.

    Killing Floor We Live In a Society. Link in the comments.


    We Live In a Society. Link in the comments.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    Just Collapsing

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    The new map is a return to the creepy factor.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    I tried out the map for the first time yesterday online doing suicidal. I was solo and simply waiting for people to join but that wasn't happening so I continued to play. By the time I got to around round 7 or so I tried to drag the round out to see if someone else could join. Why you may ask? Not because I needed some help.

    Because I was CREEPED out. This map with the combination of the Halloween zeds and their frankly horrifying ass sounds effects they make really make for a creepy ass vibe. The map is spooky, going throughout the asylum solo is genuinely nerve wracking even though I've been playing Killing Floor games since 2009. Great job TWI.

    submitted by /u/xSuperDuperKyle
    [link] [comments]

    Maxed prestige 5

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that enjoys progression and lvling my perks? It seems once I made my fav class support prestige 5, I felt no reason to use it. I like feeling some sense of progression, like reaching new perk unlocks or doing prestige and lvling all over again to 25. But once I reach the end, I see no point. I didn't even use my prestige 5 supp lvl 25 skill until I reached that, I just immediately prestiged it because I found it so much fun.

    Anyone out there that does play 25 perks, why? I really miss playing my support, but it feels like I should lvl my other perks and prestige them all to 5, atleast the ones I like(FB). Are you the opposite? I've heard some players don't prestige at all, because they see no point in it. I guess I like the prestige badges too, showing other players our playtime on the perks.

    submitted by /u/Sky_hunter
    [link] [comments]

    Not finding/connecting to any active servers.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    It appears that on any day and time (most recently, 1PM EST), I can never find servers with people in them. Even when I set the browser search parameters to any in every category or select the join a match quick matchmaker, I only get empty servers. Is there some setting that is preventing me from connecting to other players, or is this a different known issue?

    submitted by /u/forteanother
    [link] [comments]

    Does it bother anyone else that C4 is now in the equipment slot?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:08 AM PDT

    It completely screws up my muscle memory, and since I barely use C4 I don't really get used to it.

    About half the time that I mean to quickly heal someone I end up throwing a charge on the ground :\

    Anyone else? Obviously it's not a very big problem, just a bit annoying.

    submitted by /u/stanleythedog
    [link] [comments]

    Worth picking up on Xbox?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Is there an active community or will I be buying a dead game? I need a new game to fill my zombie itch and world war z sadly isn't doing it, this game looks like fun tho I wish it had a left 4 dead style pvp and the Halloween event looks really fun.

    submitted by /u/Huolihan
    [link] [comments]

    Long live the Tripwire!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    I've been seeing and hearing the last few weeks about some heartbreaking news. Is it true that the Killing Floor 2 development team is having a harder time keeping the game going, and if something doesn't change, they're gonna have to drop the project?

    submitted by /u/Tkl071924
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment