• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Killing Floor STOP POSTING ABOUT KILLING FLOOR

    Killing Floor STOP POSTING ABOUT KILLING FLOOR


    STOP POSTING ABOUT KILLING FLOOR

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    It's there away to fix this the glock18 and dual rhines keep Disappearing every game I cant buy it or won't pop up

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Floor bug.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    So there's this floor bug I'm experiencing on a few select maps (like Moonbase and Black Forest to name a few). The floor looks like it's torn free and glitches across my screen or I don't see it.

    Steam screenshot 1

    Steam screenshot 2

    I use low settings since I have a low to mid-spec PC. Is there any fix for it to make it go away?

    submitted by /u/Blanc-NextWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Perk and Level Progress Gone?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Just started up the game, played about a week ago, but this time all my perks and levels are reset to 0.

    Anyone else have this issue recently? I have no idea what could have caused it.

    submitted by /u/CheesyBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Quality of cosmetic purchases

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    The fact that if I spend real money on a key and still have a chance to get a worn or battle scared cosmetic weapon skins is dumb.

    Purchased keys should give guaranteed mint skins. They're purely cosmetic so who cares.

    Getting a battle scared skin from a key I just bought feels awful and I usually scrap it because it's ugly.

    Someone might claim the reason it's that way would be to entice people to buy more keys in hopes to get a mint drop but that's not how I view it at all. It does the exact opposite.

    Why bother buying keys if I'm going to get ugly worn skins.

    If you're gonna buy keys buy the outfit or emote keys. They have no worn variants

    submitted by /u/braapbappffpp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment