• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Killing Floor scrank

    Killing Floor scrank


    scrank

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    This horrible default icon

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Rioter/EDAR opinion and potential fix.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    1. Rioters: The most annoying enemy to fight if you're anything but a Sharpshooter or Gunslinger. I'm not against a Zed that buffs other zeds but the Rioter in its current state is not fun to fight. I don't get enjoyment shooting knee caps unless you make his knee hitbox similar to an Edar chest where if you hit the knee it's a 1 shot kill. Maybe even put a little plate on the knee that you shoot off first and once gone it would reveal that his joints are nothing but bone, taking only 1 shot to break/kill.

    2) Edars: Another enemy that was added to practically universal disapproval. I still don't like the Edars. I think they're thematically flawed with Killing Floors design. Take some inspiration from the patriarch, he's practically a cyborg. Why not make the Edars Cyborg Zeds with the base being a clot. Mechanically I think they're ok? I don't think they need to zip around the map but rather be a slow ranged enemy like the Husk. I'd like to see them act like a Cyborg terminator, heavy and grounded. The nimble spiny air tricks are just silly. Have the jet packs help them rise above the crowed to shoot at the player but only in a vertical capacity, having them land where they took off from.

    That's all I got.

    submitted by /u/caloriesperbottle
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Primary account Armory pass question for TF2

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I understand that the PS4 community for KF2 is not as large, so if you're not aware of how the PS4 works in regards to downloaded content you may need to skip this question.

    I am aware that some games allow users to share DLC content to other accounts if the DLC in question is installed on the primary account - Call of Duty is an example. Some content, however, is not allowed to be shared amoung the other accounts. Does anyone know that if I install the Armory Season Pass on my primary account, will my other accounts also recieve the armory pass?

    If anyone has any questions for me, please ask because I feel as though this question was hard to explain.

    submitted by /u/kamronlo
    [link] [comments]

    Moonbase + Matriarch + HoE

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Anyone else experienced the fun, when matriarch shoots through nearly any wall? Combined with an unusual high rate of her being the boss, that ist beyond frustrating.

    submitted by /u/wc_piss
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like Matriarch as a KF2 boss?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    If yes, why? I personally think she's a bit op.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Pride-Mount
    [link] [comments]

    my percks reset

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    when i was playing the game crash and i lost all my levels of perks

    submitted by /u/carafeiman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment