• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Killing Floor ???

    Killing Floor ???


    ???

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    So this game is great but barely anyone plays it on xbox. Do people still play the game on xbox?

    submitted by /u/itsmetherealGhosty
    [link] [comments]

    Don't trust anybody, not even yourself

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    In your opinion, was the best year of KF2?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I would say 2017 since PS+ users got it free. We were in the first Summer Slideshow event with Tragic Kingdom. We would get a Halloween update with trippy nightmare portals and a Christmas update where we fight Krampus. 2018 was more of an expansion with Endless Mode with the DARS having mixed opinions. The Steampunk Airship was interesting. The Halloween Monster Mash was fun even though wave 25 was difficult to reach on hard. Obviously most of the people here play the Steam version so they have access to more maps and mods. I can't say much for 2019 since I started losing interest with the Cyberpunk event being the first event that year. By summer, I was already LV 20+ on all perks. I don't think I even participated since then. I remember downloading the EGS license but my computer cannot open the game for storage reasons.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Beefan16
    [link] [comments]

    T3 Nailgun and T5 Bone Crusher or T4 of each? Or just whatever I prefer? (Solo Zerk, new)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Still very new but I've done a bunch of looking/asking around and quickly found yeah Berserker is the king of solo so while I'm normally not a melee type in these sorts of games, I am absolutely a soloist and now's as good a time as any to learn (Plus if I ever wanna go back to my comfort zone apparently Gunslinger is also really good in solo but just a lot less forgiving) I've tried at my hand at most of the melee picks, all but the shock gloves and the DLC weapons, and aside from those I've definitely decided on my two weapons of choice being Nailgun for a ranged burst option and Bone Crusher for the shield and insane knockback to give me breathing room. I'm not certain on the maths though so is the difference between running T3 and T5 or two T4's a major difference at higher levels of play, and if so which do I go with? I certainly prefer to upgrade nailgun if possible since the exact reason I keep it in my back pocket is to burst damage from range.

    submitted by /u/300IQPrower
    [link] [comments]

    New prestige

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Am i the only one who would love to see prestige 6 some time in the future?

    submitted by /u/Janooo25
    [link] [comments]

    When the fleshpound sus

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment