• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Killing Floor My man Hans Volter just chilling in Resident Evil Villiage

    Killing Floor My man Hans Volter just chilling in Resident Evil Villiage


    My man Hans Volter just chilling in Resident Evil Villiage

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    I killed their brother and the whole gang showed up

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Any way to remove the minigun hipfire ads?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Title, can't stand it tbh

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting this game on Playstation

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I saw this game on Playstation Store for 30$ is it worth the 30 dollars and is there a solid player base or is it dead? Also how long does it take to find a match?? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/aarontheyautja
    [link] [comments]

    One major update this game needs

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    One major update this game needs

    Crossplay is necessary to lower the wait times and have more matches.

    In the future, it may be necessary to keep this game alive if there is no KF3 as crossplay is being more mainstreamed.

    Not sure how VOIP would work between consoles unless a Discord app integrates and is actually functional between PS5 and XBOXS

    Hopefully Crossplay is currently in consideration amongst KF2.

    https://preview.redd.it/g62bsebtb5071.png?width=671&format=png&auto=webp&s=f814353e5fc50967a4899d2a137e0b507ec6da5a

    submitted by /u/rapkorist2
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Abomination completely unbalanced for Solo or am I doing this wrong

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Every other boss I've encountered has been surprisingly feasable in Solo. They're clearly way more fun to fight in a group but they've at least been able to be fought solo, with this dude being a sole exception. I'm still new so maybe I just am fighting him completely wrong in that I try to put as much distance between myself and him as possible and keep to tight areas, but if I'm playing as Berserker (only have his up to his level 10 perks keep in mind) it's an immediate death and as anyone else it feels like a roll of the dice based on the map. The one time I beat it is was through spamming the heck out of heal as medic while blasting it with that OP explosive super shotgun

    again though, maybe I just suck and/or as I level classes up it'll get easier with time. It's mainly as I said that all the others seem manageable that throws me off. I'd heard Matriarch was bad but this is wayyyy worse for me

    submitted by /u/300IQPrower
    [link] [comments]

    What engine do you think Killing Floor 3 will use?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    "Unreal Engine 5 is expected to release in preview in early 2021. A full release is expected to follow later in 2021."

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/A-Disgrace
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment