• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Killing Floor When your teammate is full of drama just to kick u

    Killing Floor When your teammate is full of drama just to kick u


    When your teammate is full of drama just to kick u

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    New official TWI forum poll for new weeklies, and the implications behind these ideas

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    So I didn't see any threads on this all week and figured I'd throw in on this.

    There's a new poll for weeklies in the official TWI forums (hosted by Yoshiro himself) which you can find here and see the discussion within.

    Frankly, most of them seem pretty nonsensical. The only one piqing my interest is the "protect the VIP" idea, but even then, that would need some reworking to not be rendered silly (let's say the team's Berserker gets picked as the VIP. Guess what, you should never lose.)

    The real stinkers are the "no headshots allowed," "players swap perks and loadouts every wave," and "friendly fire" weeklies.

    I'm serious when I ask: what is the point of these? Ideas like this don't even encourage getting good at the game. (Well, maybe the Friendly Fire one, but I've played enough Left 4 Dead to know I'd rather not deal with it.) At least some of the ones in current rotation do encourage playing skillfully by the nature of the beast, but a lot of these seem like just adding stuff for the sake of adding more stuff.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AdmiralAdjutant
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to unlock the VS Survival trophy on PS4?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Who wants to unlock the VS Survival trophy on PS4? I've unlocked all trophies, except one. No one plays VS Survival anymore.

    submitted by /u/RealleeSeriouslee
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, are killing floor 2 popular? Or is it underrated?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    I don't really care about killing floor at first, but then I find out it was fun with people (when they cooperate), but what's important is the characters and mr. foster, but each trailers i see doesn't really show the character's personality, I think it's a missed opportunity to attract more people.

    Last but not least, I really want a send help signal like in monster which you can either help other or let other help you.

    submitted by /u/TheGoodKiller
    [link] [comments]

    Tight community

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    So I play on ps4 on suicidal. And I play with a lot of the same people constantly. I've had some friends say this is a bad thing. But I prefer it this way. I would rather play with a bunch of dudes I know and respect as players instead of some random joe who needs their hand held

    submitted by /u/lifeless811
    [link] [comments]

    Can I please get some peeps to play with on ps4?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I have been playing kf2 on ps4 but don't have anyone to play with and random players just aint as fun

    submitted by /u/Alone_Following_8751
    [link] [comments]

    Alguien en Español para jugar KF2?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Hablarme al privado, juego a diario en Playstation.

    submitted by /u/pupuso69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment