• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Killing Floor 1000+ hours in the game and I've just gotten used to it 😅

    Killing Floor 1000+ hours in the game and I've just gotten used to it ��


    1000+ hours in the game and I've just gotten used to it ��

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    You alright there, Matriarch?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Anyone still playing the Xbox version?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Killing floor 2 is $10 dollars on Xbox right now and I'm wondering if there's still a player base. I think y'all all know you never want to buy a game and not be able to get into a lobby.

    submitted by /u/Delsinforsale
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy killing floor 2?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Should I buy killing floor 2?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/itsmetherealGhosty
    [link] [comments]

    Highest endless level

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    What's the highest endless level you guys have seen? I just hit 70, joining at wave 6 on suicidal the other night before my machine crashed... and I had to sleepy sleep at 5 in the morning...

    submitted by /u/fartsandpoop69lol
    [link] [comments]

    [KF2] What outfits can Mrs. Foster wear?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Or is there a list somewhere that shows what outfits are compatible with which characters? Cant find anything on the wiki but maybe im blind as sht

    I wanted to buy Cyberpunk and Horzine Mark 7 outfits but i dont know if theyre available for Mrs Foster since I saw a bunch of posts that say how Mrs Foster only has steampunk and default gear. These posts were 2-3years ago and i tried Witch Hunter which she thankfully can wear so im guessing those posts are outdated. I just want to make sure and ask this subreddit. The store in game is a bit vague with "compatible with most characters" and idk if that means everyone except DAR or maybe everyone except dlc characters?

    If anyone can lend a hand, i'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/NukeTheCola
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some guns appear in pod sometimes and not others?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    I'm new to this game and might be missing something, or maybe even imagining things, but I feel like sometimes I'll go to the pod and there will be a few guns that aren't always available to me. Then the next game I get into, they're gone. Why is this? Is it the "shareable content" stuff that I see sometimes? Is it map-based?

    Also--- do more options for guns get unlocked as you level a class? Or does level 1 have the same access to weapons as level 25 as long as you have the dosh for it?

    submitted by /u/GooberBuber
    [link] [comments]

    Commando mains pain....

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Is this game done or is it still getting updates?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Hello! I had a great time with this game a couple of years ago but it kinda wore down on me with the endless amount of content.i kept coming back just to get the achievements every once in a while.

    So I was wondering: is this game still actively getting new maps and weapons and events or is it over by now?

    submitted by /u/juanplanasr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment