• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Killing Floor I don't understand why I can't see the healthbar of my allies' hp and armor (I tried reinstalling). Does anyone know how to fix it?

    Killing Floor I don't understand why I can't see the healthbar of my allies' hp and armor (I tried reinstalling). Does anyone know how to fix it?


    I don't understand why I can't see the healthbar of my allies' hp and armor (I tried reinstalling). Does anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    When you lock a Gorefiend in a cage..... He becomes very angry.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Is KF your main game?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was wondering if people were grinding the game hard or if most people use it as a secondary game. Thanks in advance

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Insomniakxd
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with door welders

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Everyone has gotten a door shut on them & welded by a level 5 or just a regular dick head I usually just buy a launcher, follow them for the rest of the game & steal their kills, let them die when cornered. Etc. How do you guys deal with them?

    submitted by /u/ilovemuffcracks
    [link] [comments]

    The silent Husk

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I started today and already ADORE this game...but seriously this has to be the worst weapon switch controls of any L4D style game on console

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    see above. Like holy crap they're terrible and downright useless in solo for me and the negative 5 other people who actually play these kinds of games alone. I've seen it's because of people being annoyed by the backup 9mm constantly being changed to while trying to swap primaries and that's fine but there's tons of games where the solution is to just HOLD the weapon swap button to determine category, to say nothing of melee weapons that might as well not exist for anyone other than the dedicated melee class with a system like this. I'm obviously playing on normal having just started so it'd not a real issue right NOW but if I ever try to dial it up I can think of about 7 times already I'd have been melted.

    Just....why?????????? It's one thing to implement a system like this, it's another to never even slap a bandaid fix like a rollback toggle on it....

    submitted by /u/300IQPrower
    [link] [comments]

    What are some things that worked on KF1 that still work in KF2?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    So, I'm about to start playing KF2. In KF1 I was a support main and some things like the boomstick execution combos with axe for scrakes and grenade+double shot+2grenade for fleshpounds were a daily thing.

    Now in KF2 I dont know what works. So, what is your list of things in KF2 that were usual in KF1?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/One_zoe_otp
    [link] [comments]

    Commando Players Be Like

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Gunslinger best in slot weapon?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I just got into this game and decided to rock gunslinger. What guns and loadout is the best for gunslinger? I usually run dual desert eagles but I'm not sure if they are the best.

    submitted by /u/AbsorbedInReddit
    [link] [comments]

    How can I see the healthbar of my allies' hp and armor? Is that a mod server?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Is there any way to acquire the Christmas 2020 items without buying the bundle?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I've been out of the loop for some time, and coming back I couldn't find any of the items from this year's events on the market, while these bundles were present in the store. Is this their new cosmetic model, or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Cloudydaes
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna squad up on PS4 since PlayStation got rid of communities drop your gamertag lnoah127

    submitted by /u/lnoah1278
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment