• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Killing Floor One of my friends made this meme for me because my computer fans speed up after 1 hour 30 minutes of kf2.

    Killing Floor One of my friends made this meme for me because my computer fans speed up after 1 hour 30 minutes of kf2.


    One of my friends made this meme for me because my computer fans speed up after 1 hour 30 minutes of kf2.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Survivalist mains, what are some good loadouts that aren't Hemoclobber +Kaboomstick/RPG/DBS?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    I main Survivalist for the different possibilities but almost every loadout I see revolves about these weapons, what are some good ones that doesn't rely on them?

    submitted by /u/Sanitaurus-
    [link] [comments]

    This is what i assume the killing floor enemy's heights are:

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Spilt boss xp based on percentage of damage done.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    It's not that big a deal, but it'd be nice if they somehow split boss xp based on the percentage of overall damage done to the boss with the perks weapon. It's annoying to have half the boss's xp drop go to medic because I was trigger happy while switching weapons, or when one of my weapons ran out of ammo, and shot it once or twice with the medic pistol.

    Edit: For more clarification, I mean boss xp split between the players perks, not between team members.

    submitted by /u/drewmalsack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment