• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Killing Floor Same old story

    Killing Floor Same old story


    Same old story

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    What is with berserkers not using berserker weapons?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    This doesn't happen all the time but I see it frequently enough to recognise it as a pattern. Someone will join a game as a berserker and refuse to buy/use any melee weapons, often buying guns for other perks. Why do people do this?

    submitted by /u/Pyrgopolyrhythm
    [link] [comments]

    With all the (enraged) QP/FP spam the game throws at you, I'd like to see the Knife have upgrades where its Parry+Block damage reduction is increased.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    The upgrades should add no extra weight and, preferably, the T5 should have 70% damage reduction (base damage reduction as of right now is 20%).

    Carrying a Melee weapon isn't viable because they're a minimum 4 weight and that prevents you from having a proper load out. You'll either run out of ammo for trash or you'll run out of ammo for Big Zeds.

    submitted by /u/user97131
    [link] [comments]

    Anton Strasser missing?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    We always had Anton Strasser on one account and We are playing after a year so and now he is missing. But is available on a different account.

    We are 100% certain he was on the account because it was a most used character there.

    What happened?

    submitted by /u/exander314
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot I had grenades...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Are KF2 players sometimes really toxic?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Idk if it's just me or what but over the past few days I've just seen the really toxic side of Killing Floor, and kind of an abuse of the kicking system. For example, tonight I was playing as a sharpshooter and there was a swat and medic that kept killing outside of the objective zones where you can get extra dosh. I politely asked, "can you please stay inside the zone so that we can get extra xp and dosh?" The medic started playing in zones, but the swat was not. The problem here is that he was killing most of the wave outside of zone, and the two low level supports (7 and 9) weren't getting any dosh or xp. After a few rounds of asking, we decided to try and kick the swat player which ended up not working because they were partied with the medic. Immediately after the vote started, the swat kept replying with some pretty toxic stuff: "4 rounds too late trash" "already top fragging and you're still bad" "you're all trash" "uninstall" "you're so bad." I was second frag and full build so I didn't really need it but I felt really bad for the newer players because they weren't getting anything. Later on I realized that the last person on the team was part of their party, and then they kicked me even though I didn't do anything (including BM even though I really wanted to). I just wanted to know if this is just a common occurence because these situations happen a lot especially recently and I don't even do anything to provoke it.

    submitted by /u/AjousTheAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment