• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Killing Floor what is the SWAT perk good for?

    Killing Floor what is the SWAT perk good for?


    what is the SWAT perk good for?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:51 AM PST

    I know its supposed to be good at killing trash zeds but the weapons seem to be very weak against anything other than clots and gorefiends. how should I play SWAT to maximize its role, whatever that may be?

    submitted by /u/ultimate_fatass0921
    [link] [comments]

    Massive FPS drops on PS4

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:09 AM PST

    Anyone else getting massive fps drops on the base PS4? I've been experiencing major input lag as well as fps drops to the point where I am unable to aim properly a lot of the time. Is this an issue with the last update, because this is a recent issue for me.

    submitted by /u/Tunroz
    [link] [comments]

    What do you hate the most about KF2?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    When I say DAR, I am refering to both player DAR and eDAR. Reached max choices.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bonged_Benny
    [link] [comments]

    Vs survival

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    Has anyone played this mode or is there even anyone who currently does? Every time I've tried to join a match there is never really a lobby for it. If you have played it, how was it?

    submitted by /u/JUG9209
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 server, weird steam IDs

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Hi Reddit,

    So I host a Killing Floor 2 server to develop a new statistic tracking utility for server owners. However I've noticed something odd, some steam ID's are too long for the specification.

    Example: https://i.kanersps.pw/fqj12embcNVaaYI

    Does anyone know what this is?

    submitted by /u/kanersps
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:29 PM PST

    So this seems a bit out of place but just bear with me, so I play on Xbox one and I would like to try and get the slaughterhouse crates, which on console translate to series 3, but then I looked and series 1-3 are unable to be purchased, any particular reason anyone knows of as to why this would be the case?

    submitted by /u/GORYTiger8
    [link] [comments]

    Some Vault items don't exist yet?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    Right now I have all the items that drops from Vault crates, including Precious ones (I think)
    For whatever reason a few characters (Ana, Donovan and Tom Banner) lack Vault Tile camos.
    Same applies to some weapons - they lack their Vault Precious variants (M99 and Gore Shiv and all of the DLC weapons excluding Ion Thruster and Rhino revolver)

    Is it possible that they actually exist in-game but have an extremely low chance of dropping? Or maybe TW would include them in the newer updates? I'm somewhat confused.

    submitted by /u/Howitzer11
    [link] [comments]

    [KF1] Disabling the Zed Kill/Damage Messages mutators?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    In KF1, these mutators are both whitelisted and considered official. If I recall, they were added officially in a late update to the game, which is virtually impossible to check since all the old update pages are down, the Steam update listings often link to expired forum pages, and both the Tripwire and KF wikis are missing pages for all updates after 2013.

    What matters, though, is that the kill messages and damage counters add nothing of value to the game other than an RPG-like visual clutter on about the same level of 'dont-care' as CS:S sourcemods like HLStatsX. Did I just kill a zed? Yep, I saw them gibbed in front of me. Did I just hit a zed? Yep, the game plays a meaty crunch for that. Is it important that I'm told someone killed a huge unmissable zed marching up to me? Nope, I saw the corpse cartwheeling away after a deafening kaboom. How much damage did my lever-action do? 90? Wow! It's nothing.

    Basically every server that isn't a listen server named 'Killing Floor Server' uses stats mutators, yet they're nothing but visual clutter of no help to anyone. Go on, laugh at me when I say it's gamifying a horror game as if KF1 is terrifying, but it's a bit crap all in all. Is there any way of disabling these server mutators clientside, or am I at the mercy of literally every single server using these worthless text tickers?

    submitted by /u/razikh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment