• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Killing Floor Prison is boring

    Killing Floor Prison is boring


    Prison is boring

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Recycled a bunch of crates I'll never buy and made 2 Demo tiger skins and 3 headbands

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:26 AM PST

    I must go, my people need me!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    I followed orders and did it again! ( Hans Volter... again )

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Strangely, 2 years in and just finished this achievement

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:35 PM PST

    They got really sharp blades on hell on earth

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I LOST EVERYTHING IN MY INVENTORY

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:29 AM PST

    so i bought the game on epic games and im pretty new after playing for 4 days i got some cosmetics in my account wich i worked hard for including the halowwen backpack doll wich took me ages to get.

    today i hopped on to play .i go to my inventory and EVRYTHING is gone even the D.A.R items like how did this happen pls help i spent a lot of time getting all my cosmetics

    submitted by /u/lazybones965
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing from my server webadmin saves??

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    No changes I make save despite choosing to save to the current instance. For instance when trying to change the name of the server, after pressing save, it doesnt apply. As well as disabling takeover. After saving, refreshing the page shows the old values.

    submitted by /u/krakah293
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix the bugsplat problem

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:07 AM PST

    I looked up for some suggestions on google but the methods doesnt help to fix the problem.

    submitted by /u/tzx_8981
    [link] [comments]

    Losing Connection to Host constantly?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:15 PM PST

    As the title says, I'll be playing with friends when I'll lose connection to the host while switching to the next map or in the lobby. It never happens while I'm playing. This will happen even when I'm the host. It's constant and I have no idea why it's happening. I'm on a wired connection with good download and upload speeds. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/ProfessorMoron95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment