• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Killing Floor No other variety other than Slasher, Gorefast, Bloat, and Scrake

    Killing Floor No other variety other than Slasher, Gorefast, Bloat, and Scrake


    No other variety other than Slasher, Gorefast, Bloat, and Scrake

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Idea: Including hints for a missons final boss.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    What if each map spawned clues in random locations hinting at the final boss? Which experienced or eagle eyed players can catch IF they are in the right place. something like like slash marks on a wall for the Abomination, an object associated to the boss (gas canisters for Hans) or subtle shifts in spawn rate or changes to certain creatures summoned by the boss, etc.

    essentially some map or creature alteration or object inclusion on the map which indicators who to expect through a combination of paying attention and being in the right place. You could even have more than one clue or a mix of clues indicating two potential bosses.

    submitted by /u/Estelial
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite boss, and why?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    My personal favorite is the KF1 Patriarch. He's the OG, and I like how he can be tough or manageable depending on your build. His voice lines are also amazing. And his theme, Abandon All, is my favorite video game track of all time.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/YeeterGriffin_said_d
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for hell on earth with multiple people?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I've beaten almost every map on solo hell on earth and my friends also are experienced with the game but, with 4-5 people, we barely ever get to the boss and, when we get there, we lose.

    submitted by /u/yagami-
    [link] [comments]

    Is double XP happening right now?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I can't find any information on when the double XP event will happen or how long it will last. Just curious.

    submitted by /u/BamMargerasLogofShit
    [link] [comments]

    What does money in my dosh vault do?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    How much do I earn per game?

    submitted by /u/PetroleumTea
    [link] [comments]

    Pathfinder says the swat class is one of the worst classes. Please tell me your view on it as im conflicted about my main class now.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Bottom text

    submitted by /u/TheComedyCrab
    [link] [comments]

    Patriarch boss

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Hello,
    Only 1 trophy left to get plat and i cant find him... 4 waves normal level played 10 times and nothing. Is there a map, where is more propability to spawn him?

    submitted by /u/worldofhacks
    [link] [comments]

    I logged on after 2 years and received 25,000,000 credits and 50 free chests, why?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I never played the game all I did was add it to my library when it was a free ps plus game.

    submitted by /u/PetroleumTea
    [link] [comments]

    Tips and tricks

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm an old player and I have downloaded again on PS4 but I barely remember about it, do u have any tip? It could be about weapons, bosses, which are funnier to play, etc. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/ABORTOXDXD
    [link] [comments]

    Don't spam request health after you die.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Medics can't hand out anti boo boo darts non stop. Sometimes the medic has to kill shit to stay alive too or other people needed healing at the same time and you weren't the priority. Maybe they were trying to dart you, but shit was in the way. The medic can get you out of some tight spots for sure but when you're getting gang banged by flesh pounds there isn't enough healing in the world that would out heal the damage being done.

    submitted by /u/ActualTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    Do Freezethrower skins work on the Healthrower?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I mean, they're basically the same weapon, and I can't seem to find any skins for the Healthrower...

    submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for berserker?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Berserker is one of my last perks that's low leveled. I just got it to 15 last night. I'm having a little more trouble learning this perk than I did others. For skills I'm doing RLL. For weapons I'm using starter weapon until hemo then hemo + the bat and shield (i forget name). Sometimes I'll take eviscerator for the boss fight as I find it tough to melee most bosses without a good medic on the team. I'm having the most trouble with certain zeds like gorefiends blocking my melee, husks (do i just avoid them or try to hit their backpack?), and bloats (is just clearing the trash around them then encircling them the right idea?). I also am having trouble timing my parry and I'm not sure when I should be using the hold-click attack instead of just clicking repeatedly. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/K_Lou
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a writer. Is one of my ideas too similar to KF?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is off topic. I'm writing a world idea similar to Killing Floor and I need advice.

    I came up with this idea while randomly brainstorming new worlds, I had played Killing Floor for some time now and the game did influence its initial details and other parts. I hope to get some advice here to see if my world is too much like KF, and if so I will accept any and all advice on ways to change it to something more original. Here's what I have so far. The short version:

    A group of scientists discover not only a way to clone humanoids but in an extremely cheap way too. Raw materials/chemicals go in, body is built, fresh body comes out. The only flaw they have is making a brain, which is still not fully understood, so this leaves their clones only able to do simple tasks. This group, radically, decides not to disclose their creation and instead plan to use this science to become a 'common enemy of man', in a psychotic hope to unite mankind. They purge the few who oppose them and begin their plans, spreading their group to lab stations across the world to grow their armies.

    Commonalities with KF:

    • Clones as bad guys with the big bad being scientist(s)

    • Clones are able to sustain their head being gone/damaged and major bodily damage for a short time (due to scientists splicing insect anatomy that gives them their type of nervous system. ( 1, 2, 3 ).

    • Clones start simple, but more erratic traits are grown to give some clones special parts/abilities. One example being bony spikes on the fingers of one clone type.

    • Similar to Patriarch, future plans include attaching clones with firearms, civilian and military, gathered from attacked areas.

    Any comments are welcome.

    submitted by /u/leorlevSW
    [link] [comments]

    Question on endless mode exp

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I saw people recommending doing endless 10 waves and die to get exp. Can I just leave the match after wave 10 boss in this case? Or do I get more exp by staying and dying at wave 11.

    submitted by /u/PiZooo
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to point out that the game "Weapons Genius" on Steam has stolen the welder from KF2 lol

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Best loadout for medic 6p HoE?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    I play on suicidal and usually go with assault rifle and healthrower (if team stays together) or assault rifle and grenade rifle if I get enough dosh

    submitted by /u/nuinuisa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment