• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Killing Floor Halo Mod Trailer

    Killing Floor Halo Mod Trailer


    Halo Mod Trailer

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Sorrynotsorry Firebugs

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    My favorite Firebug loadout

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    The Trench gun is braindead easy cc and if you pair that with spitfires early on you have yourself a capable economic build that you can create a cozy killbox with. You'll still need help with scrakes and fleshpounds, but you'll be able to reliably kill quater pounds and scrakes after you get your helios rifle in place of the spitfures. Still, it's a good idea to ask for help with the big stuff so you can hot potato them off to your team while you deal with the trash so you don't get overwhelmed while everyone is reloading and needs health.

    submitted by /u/ActualTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    When does The Summer event end?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    The skins look kind of dumb outside of tragic kingdom

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    A Field Medic main needs help-

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I've recently returned to KF2, But, I never really got into weapon selection. I've always played on Normal, but I want to turn my game experience to 11. Any suggestions on Weapons or Loadouts I should use?

    Thanks ahead of time, I look forward to testing them out!

    submitted by /u/EagleHopperZer0
    [link] [comments]

    I was looking some memes, and found this (I can even hear the sound when someone dies)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Look for help with HoE trophy

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Hey, if any good players would be able to help with the hell on earth trophy it would be very much appreciated, im not very good at the game and struggling big time

    submitted by /u/Crunchy_guy97
    [link] [comments]

    Ain’t he cute?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Isn't the Hans Volter plush adorable?

    submitted by /u/BoomBangBoomBop
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to complete a map on all difficulties to get all difficulty achievements? (kf2)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    I just competed a map on suicidal and I only got the achievement for completing it on suicidal, the hard and normal completion achievements are still locked. Will I get them if I play on hoe or do I have to play every difficulty

    submitted by /u/zxxzmute111
    [link] [comments]

    Meaning of Overextension and Extension?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I saw the words here and there but ain't sure I understand them. Can someone plz define them?

    submitted by /u/PiZooo
    [link] [comments]

    Sad Realization

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I just found out today the Map Nightmare is not in the list of maps to play on KF2. I play on Ps4. Does anyone know why that is?? Kinda odd to me.

    submitted by /u/RedMilitia935
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Monday

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Feel free to talk about modding Killing Floor.

    • Did you try a new map or mod this weekend? What did you think about it?
    • Is there a mod that you think is great that you want to get noticed?
    • Do you have suggestions for a mod?
    • Are you working on a new mod? Got something in production you want to show off?
    • Got a question about adding a mod?
    • Got a question on how to mod?
    • Got a question on how to start creating mods?

    These are just some examples. If it's related, talk about it.

    Special Thread Rules: * If a mod is specific to Killing Floor 1, remember to mention it.

    • Self Promotion in regards to modding is allowed here.

    • Rule #1 still applies here, so please don't suggest exploit mods or killbox mods.

    • Rule #2 still applies. Treat your fellow mercenaries like humans and save the hate for the zeds.

    Link to the Killing Floor 2 Steam Workshop

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Does this item come in any colors other than blue? Or is it only blue?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Updated berserker weapon tier list?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I'm rather new to this game and finally decided to try out berserker for console. Is there a weapon tier list that's updated or which still holds true to around today? I've seen the Zweï is only really good on PC since you can stab easier than on console and that the pulverizer was nerfed. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/un_tamement
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere that I can download mods for KF2

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I finally got a gaming computer, is there any site I can go to and destroy the game with mods

    Edit: I really just want the fleshpound to be macho man Randy Savage

    submitted by /u/TotallyNotAKKKMember
    [link] [comments]

    Invincible enemies in weekly event

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I was playing weekly earlier today and I kept fighting fleshpounds that just wouldn't die i would be shooting at them for minutes and they just didn't die i am a level 24 firebug and I threw molotovs and burned them at the same time (i have all perks that increase damage) and they just didn't die i tried for like 10 minutes using any ammo i could find and it did nothing im getting annoyed because its always on the 6th or 7th wave can i get help with this bug or any information on why this is happening

    submitted by /u/IAMBOB1031
    [link] [comments]

    Help with getting better/fix my deaths

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    So I always die in the same way! Fleshpound spawns with quarterpounds or just 2-3 fleshpounds and suddenly all zeds turn to me lol I tried outrunning them with gunslinger to no avail, killing the FP but then the trash or QP kills me. If I don't focus the FP he is the one that kills me. Sometimes medics even heal me but I still die.

    I'm far from good in this game, but I already beat some stages on HoE solo so I would say I'm at least average. But when I play online I get destroyed with every perk except medic (really medic always survive except when the team is wiped) in Suicidal difficulty because FP ignore everything and chase me. Not to mention when demos enrages Scrake and run behind me :(

    What can I do to survive FP situations and when I get surrounded by big zeds? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Magnus-Sol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment