• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Killing Floor You take the moon and you take the sun, then you put on the armour of God

    Killing Floor You take the moon and you take the sun, then you put on the armour of God


    You take the moon and you take the sun, then you put on the armour of God

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone else think that leveling up takes way too long?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    I play this game pretty often and I've leveled up a couple times on some perks and it still feels like it takes too long. Not sure why they felt like they had to do that the game is already fun you don't have to make it last longer artificially.

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Hold your own spot

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Played a few games like this recently where people like to try and compete for my lane. I have a problem with that because they're wasting ammo and we usually end up taking damage from the side they were watching and came close to dying a few times. Be a team player and watch your own goddamn shit unless something urgent is happening. I really don't take this game seriously, but it's a team game so be a team player.

    Edit: Since some people are having an issue understanding this, my problem with people falling off their lane to go to someone else outside of an emergency is shit like that gets you killed. It's one thing to want to help but at a certain point you just fuck the team more than you help it.

    submitted by /u/ActualTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite thing about the game?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    What keeps you playing and coming back for more? For me it's how satisfying the game feels to play and how unique the classes feel. It's such a simple game and it just works.

    submitted by /u/ActualTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    [Clip] The Alamo!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Is berserkers melee supposed to suck until level 20?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    figured I'd make this post for people who are still leveling up. I'm pretty sure I'm on my last level cuz I have that blue icon but before I always just stuck to the nail gun and eviscerator because the melee was so terrible. Parry was the only reason to melee.

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 Old DLC Weapons

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    How can I buy the Riot Shield + Glock and the Mosin Nagant?

    submitted by /u/Yuiodo
    [link] [comments]

    Steam download restarted

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hi I'm trying to download killing floor 2 on steam. 28.2GB finished downloading at 100% and then restarted back at 0% downloading the same 28.2GB . The game file is 60GB in steam folder, what is going on? Is the game updating or just glitches and started to download again

    submitted by /u/mcguigan85
    [link] [comments]

    Trash Talk Tuesday

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Trigger Warning!!! Do not read this thread if you do not want to see extreme criticism of the game.

     

    Welcome to Trash Talk Tuesday,

     

    Feel free to talk about and discuss anything that aggravates you about the game, whether it be weapon balance, monetization, new guns, bugs, classes, players in general, etc. This is your time to do it.

    The purpose of this thread is to allow full blown venting/discussion of the game and the company that develops it so that anger regarding the game is expressed in a single place instead of in every other thread in existence on this subreddit.


    Special Thread Rules:

    • This is already our rules but this is just a reminder: No personal attacks against other members of the subreddit. That includes employees of Tripwire. (Example: "Person X is a Y." "You're an idiot!") Flame Wars (arguments devolving into personal attacks and insults) will be deleted and shut down. No doxxing (releasing private info), no witch hunting (targeting of specific individuals). -> In short, absolutely express your frustrations but aim it at the game or the developer as a company where it belongs.

    Let it rip!

    If you're wondering why this exists, please see here

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Prediction: what do you think the Matriarch halloween reskin will look like?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Personally, I don't think they're gonna make her a giant pumpkin, although IMO that would be pretty awesome. I don't really know what else they could do with her, besides make her a pumpkin...

    submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome Screen on my server doesn't show up

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Apparently it's supposed to work if done via Webadmin, but I've spoken to several people and the conclusion is that something is extremely broken for it to not work. Does anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SonicEdgehsw
    [link] [comments]

    Crates still not being revived

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Ik this is a problem for a lot of people and I am a little impatient but I've been waiting for like 25 days and my crate system is still broken. I love this game but the whole crate system just doesn't work and it kinda sucks. Sorry if I sound annoying lol

    Edit: I just realized I put revives instead of received lmao autocorrect

    submitted by /u/KillTunnels4Life
    [link] [comments]

    i'm new to killing floor

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    hey guys

    im new to killing floor and am looking for tips

    if anybody has any tips that would be great

    submitted by /u/False_Purple
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play this on Mac?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I have a buddy on Mac I'm trying to play with, but I'm finding conflicting info. Any Mac users out there or anyone know for sure if she'd be able to play?

    submitted by /u/ActualTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    Do we think there will be a weekend closeout event for perilous plunder?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I took a couple year break, and recently switched to pc so i don't remember if there is 2xp at the end of events or not.

    submitted by /u/untolddeathz
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played since shortly after loot boxes. What all have I missed?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Finally got a gaming computer that can run kf2 properly. Haven't played since I got too difficult to run on my laptop back around when loot boxes were added. What should I know coming back? What new weapons and maps should I check out? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Agent34e
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment