• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Killing Floor How are he do it? clicc here to find out

    Killing Floor How are he do it? clicc here to find out


    How are he do it? clicc here to find out

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Elon Husk

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    What’s your favorite weapon and why?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Personally mine is the double barrel boomstick, feels great and strong to use, and I'm a fan of the skins it gets.

    submitted by /u/CashBrownSon
    [link] [comments]

    You ever wonder what 50k dosh looks like? (Sorry for bad quality, it despawned before I could get a better pic)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    KF 2 - Purchases Survey (Unofficial)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Spontaneous Combustion at its finest

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder Beta 2 summed up

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Is there a link or a video for all of the prestige skins in-game?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    I dont know what most of the prestige skins look like in a match. Just the preview image and I dont know if the skins are worth(prestiging for.) it yet

    submitted by /u/sharkey2006
    [link] [comments]

    Hi

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    So I started this game today, any tips?

    submitted by /u/Kesinator
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Dedicated Server help

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm trying to setup a KF2 server, and basically only run Custom maps at hard/suicidal, for example like Doom2 or Zeds Diner. I've read through all the wiki's and searched the issue a lot, but I can't seem to figure it out. I've added the maps, and I can get them to load ingame (by forcing the web admin to change to it) but I can't get it to automatically open it when the server is starting through the KFGame.ini (as a map cycle)

    Another issue is that when I edit the KFGame.ini, i've noticed that it won't change any settings in game, for example the difficulty; I have it set at 2, and the KFGame displays that, but ingame it still pulls up normal on biotics lab

    Can someone point me in the right direction or explain what i'm doing wrong maybe? Thanks!

    Link to the KFGame.ini (pastebin)

    submitted by /u/MrKillerToad
    [link] [comments]

    crates not showing up

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    So I rebuilt my database and stuff and I haven't received anything, I've been playing like this for awhile just waiting for like 40 crates to show up since I literally haven't gotten anything and it's kinda annoying me now. I've restarted my game and killed my self in a game right after I obtain a crate but nothing seems to work. I prestiged a couple of perks already without getting any crates. Idk what to do anymore. I submitted a ticket and haven't gotten any response yet.

    submitted by /u/KillTunnels4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Friday - 5/29/20

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    "Feature Friday" is a thread for posting clips or youtube videos/channels, Twitch streams, and other media.

    Feel free to: * Post videos/streams (Your own or someone else's). * To ask for feedback on videos you're making * To post clips/channels * Post something you liked for that you feel might help someone else like a guide. * Discuss the potsed media.


    Special Thread Rules:

    • Self promotion will be allowed here and only in this thread on this subreddit.

    • The Begging/Marketing rules still applies. Don't post in this thread to ask for gifts, sales, tips, whatever.

    • Content needs to be Killing Floor related.

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment