• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Killing Floor Finally earned all achievements :D (the last 3 are for the next update)

    Killing Floor Finally earned all achievements :D (the last 3 are for the next update)


    Finally earned all achievements :D (the last 3 are for the next update)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I found some fanart of DJ Scully unmasked alongside Mr. and Mrs. Foster . All credit goes to the original creator.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Every gunslinger main recognises this map

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    What is the right way to play Berserker in 2020?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I'm asking this because most berserker guides were last updated at 2018. I'm pretty sure they changed Berserker a lot 2 years later?

    I'm currently Lvl 18, running skirmisher, butcher, parry, although dreadnaught if the medic is cooperative. I always die at Wave 8 or so in Suicidal.

    I only follow youtube videos on loadouts and skill selection, no actual experience or reference on how to actually "Play" Berserker.

    I always aim for T5 Zwei and Nailguns.

    I'm not sure of the current meta and why does FPs and Scrakes take so much heavy attack on the head before dying? Berserker plays that I watched completely obliterated FPs and Scrakes right after they parry.

    Is bone crusher a better option for an inexperienced Berserker like me?

    submitted by /u/Grato_Nite
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on the Seal Squeal?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    I've been trying it on a test map after pretty much never using it (maybe twice), but it doesn't seem to be a weapon good at anything besides the entertainment on spending your limited ammo pool launching zeds even further than the Doomstick headshots (I mean, it's fucking hilarious, but I can't use laughs as ammo like Santa does on that Christmas map). Little ammo for trash, sucks at taking down scrakes and fleshpounds (and man, am I trying), slow fire rate, slow reload, the window before detonation is pretty big when compared to another triggered explosive, like the C4, and swap speed is pretty ass. Am I bad at using this thing, or is it just a meme gun for lower difficulties?

    submitted by /u/YangXiaoLong69
    [link] [comments]

    How to be a good feild medic

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    New to game and want to be a good medic

    submitted by /u/BoatingWharf34
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have achievements that won't unlock?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I have one map, Steam Fortress, that won't let me get any achievements, difficulty, and collectibles. I saw some people had problems with it but I'm not sure if anyone who had the issue found a solution?

    submitted by /u/AnnihilatorHowe
    [link] [comments]

    KF 2 server

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Now runing volter manor suicidal join if you want

    86.7.157.74:7777 (if it's forbiden to post about server I hope to be forgiven, and of course to be mension in the comments)

    submitted by /u/CobraG88
    [link] [comments]

    Are older Gunslinger guides still relevant?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I've recently picked up the game this past week with the XB1 Sale and I stuck with the Gunslinger perk as my "main" due to the satisfaction that comes with headshots. However I'm quite confused on the order to buy guns and upgrades and just being as efficient with economy as I can. I've read quite few older guides and even threads dating back a year or further, and was curious if they were still relevant to the game today.

    Also I have found endless to be (personally) more enjoyable than survival and was wondering if there was a difference in the progression of perks or any other leveling system.

    I am aware that there is some kind of an economy difference between the two (From what I've seen endless starting with and earning less)

    submitted by /u/The_Idiot_Test
    [link] [comments]

    This may sound weird but running a full left side skills medic makes my team incredibly braindead

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Everyone gets so overconfident to the point where they don't even care about their health anymore. "Tanking" everything with perks like commando,swat,GS,SS and dying like an idiot. That 30% damage reduction won't save your ass from being raped by several trash and big zeds.

    You can't leave somebody for like 10 seconds without them losing half of their health or just dying. Then they leave and sometimes use the famous "shit medic" before leaving.

    Running full right skills and only one left sometimes (speed boost) seems to increase the intelligence of my teammates. They actually back down when they get fucked and actually look at their damn health and they even HEAL THEMSELVES or try to avoid damage. I still heal as much as i do with full left skills and i can also be a pretty good trash killer with the med AR and shotgun.

    And significantly less deaths.

    This sounds weird asf but as a medic main, this is my experience with random players. More buffs= less brain cells

    submitted by /u/LynRyu
    [link] [comments]

    Summer sideshow event return?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Yeah pretty much just what the title says, does anyone know or think the summer sideshow event will return or am I just hoping for no reason?

    submitted by /u/SpeakeasyG1887
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] Just got the game. Any tips for a new player?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Thanks for the responses!

    submitted by /u/Ghost_Mech
    [link] [comments]

    lets talk field medic for a sec

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Im positive that this has been discussed and im sure others have made points im about to make but im gonna say it anyway.

    we all know the field medics role, its the basic backbone of the team and me being a medic main i understand that medics in lobbys are uncommon for a number of reasons. These are things ive noticed on console but im sure these are still problems on all platforms. alrights ok lets begin.

    Medics are the weakest damage wise which means if your alone then thats not good but, most of the time people think the medic wandered off but its not very true for the most part problem is KF2 is game where you stick together and hold off with your team but some not all just wander the map, leaving the medic by itself and one medic or two cant heal the team evenly if its spread out. Unless everyone in game is medic but thats almost as rare as finding buried treasure.

    I have no problem keeping myself alive but only to an extent, i can handle a couple scrakes and fleshpounds but eventually ill run out of ammo and then im done for unless a player with empathy see their lone medic in trouble and save them but,no you have to run toward your team which wont always happen cause FP are a thing so to make this short and move on to number 2 ill just say you dont have to follow the medic just stick close to them or ask them to follow you if there alone im sure they will agree better to make use out of them if no one else is going to.

    number 2, the left side skill tree.This one is pretty short but the buffs a medic can give with two healing darts is amazing but, why dont medics usually use the left side? There not confident in there team, if pros read this it will sound inulting but its not in a way some like me dont want to die so we pick the right plus symbiotic health cause its a must have.

    To get these buffs people love show your medic that your with them and will protect them and im sure they will quickly realize this and switch for combat medic to support so if you stick with a medic knowing he has the combat medic build and then suddenly you get stronger after you been shot with a heal dart it means the medic trusts its team to keep it alive or its a pro at the gameand can manage by itself. I understand people mix left and right but its better just to get every buff in one shot then 1 or 2.

    Now what i said is gonna make most of you disagree but its probably how i worded it, but if you see what i mean but see a flaw in what i said please respectfully correct me im open to well placed criticism.I know most people dont need a medic but the game is just more easier with one and one of the odd reasons i play medic is to bond with people so i can possibly make a new friend. Thats it if you made it this far let me tell you this is my first post ever on reddit and i made it about this game due to my love for it so please go eas on me in the replys. have a nice day

    submitted by /u/GamingKing32844
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment