• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Killing Floor Every gunslinger must have did this at least once.

    Killing Floor Every gunslinger must have did this at least once.


    Every gunslinger must have did this at least once.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Couple of questions on how to play medic?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    1. Is the healing darts spammable? If I see one of the teammates get below 50% health, I usually shoot 3 darts at them. Do they stackup or only adds regeneration so the timer only refreshes when I shoot them with each dart?

    2. What's the best secondary weapon for medic? I always go with the HM-401 AR because it has ridiculously fast dart recharge rate but not sure on what to fill the extra leftover weight with.

    3. Is upgrading the HM-401 rifle worth it? Does it increase dart slots or recharge rate even more? Or it just increases damage by little?

    4. Is All left skills the best for passive medic? (Only healing focused, not dps)

    That's 4 I guess, being a medic is fun, randoms always callout THANK YOU 😂

    submitted by /u/Grato_Nite
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is in the medical syringe?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    What is in the green stuff in the injector or the gas in the medic grenades?

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most efficient way to grind levels? (PS4)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I've had the game a while and just got to 25 with firebug and now I'm on my next perk support. Now I don't think that what I've done so far was the most efficient. So, I come to you Reddit how do I not waste time?

    submitted by /u/pacmac250
    [link] [comments]

    Perks not leveling UP

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Leveling perk is not working on KF1 Multiplayer. I'm stucked in Level 2 SharpShooter but even if i level up during game (with a banner) when i start a new match i'm again in level 2, so it's stucked. It'almost two weeks of game locked in this condition. Do you know the reason? It happens in every maps i'v played. I would have passed surely a lot of levels with the amount of headshots done...

    submitted by /u/MatthewSy6
    [link] [comments]

    How do you reactivate armor as a demolitionist

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I want to know how to reactivate armor as a demolitionist.

    submitted by /u/BoatingWharf34
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people get pissed off when there are 2 medics in a full team?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I am trying to level up and max prestige the medic perk. I've prestiged once and am starting to play HOE. All of the servers I've joined have 1 medic and other perks. I get people telling me we already have a medic or just kick me. I haven't gotten anyone explaining why. I get that you want some diversity in a team to deal with different zeds, but why is having just 2 medics a bad enough thing to kick someone for?

    submitted by /u/whosausa
    [link] [comments]

    Me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Is survivalist trash?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I keep seeing people say its the worst. Whys it the worst?

    submitted by /u/spectre9227
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server not wanting to start?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    So, I have bought killing floor 2 not too long ago, and I have bought it for 2 of my friends as well. Now I have been going around trying to find a good guide on how to launch a server. I have managed to launch it and play on it solo. But I can't seem to figure out how to get my two friends to join. I have port forwarded my router so that shouldn't be an issue. When I join the game and then invite him through steam it doesn't work. So I really don't know what I can do to fix it. I could really use some help.

    submitted by /u/Deathbyfour
    [link] [comments]

    100-48=52 and 52-49=3 and 49/0,48=102. Ever took 157 points of damage in a single second? God knows how much damage I took at that last 3 health, even.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment