• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Killing Floor wait, that's illegal

    Killing Floor wait, that's illegal


    wait, that's illegal

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Honestly... I just wish we could have a purely vanilla KF2 again.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    The HRG weapons, paid weapons, stupid cosmetics, taunts, dailys, weapon upgrade system, elite zeds and all recent maps.. It's just making the entire game worse. All this low effort content just drags the overall quality of the game down. So many half assed ideas and implementations that were never improved upon.

    At this point all I want is to just have a more basic experience again like when the game had just left early access. A vanilla kf2 mode would be awesome.

    That, or maybe it's time to just make kf3...

    submitted by /u/MikishaCatgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Um... I think Tripwire is trying to tell me something.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    KF2 won’t launch

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I know you guys probably get this a lot. I guess the game launches, but as soon as all the company intros are done, it's just a black screen and after 2-3 minutes I get a bug splat. The game worked good before the grim treatments update. Since that came out, the game will not work.

    submitted by /u/papavic69
    [link] [comments]

    Questions About Sharpshooter

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I tried looking up some numbers but haven't made the same conclusions as what most people recommend.

    Why is the generalist meta to take FN-FAL and M14?

    Is the FN-FALs DPS better than the M14 when accounting for its recoil?

    Is it not worth to upgrade the M14 to T5 and take another sidearm?

    Assuming I do take the FN-FAL and M14, which gun should I be using to take down big zeds?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TheVoraciousCatArmy
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the incinerator class

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Hello slayers, I'm in need of some advices and doubt solving about the firebug. I'm not into the memes etc, I just need some info about how the class works since it's really vague even on the in game descriptions (I've looked generally on the net but found nothing that could help me at all). My question is: the first class ability that you unlock on lv5, +35% on fire weapons (idk if translated correctly, my game is set on Italian), does this bonus apply to all class weapons or just to those ones that actually make literal fire as flamethrower and caulk and burn? What would you advice me to use as "stronger" weapon? I'm usual to run flamethrower and husk cannon for, respectively, trash zeds and big ones (mostly for flesh pounds and quarters because I do know it deals some explosive damage as well). What would be the best loadout? Lately I'm playing only on endless to farm some exp cause I want to prestige all the classes to max level (only survivals is maxed out). Also, do you know any details for the second group of skills? I'm talking about the damage between barbecue and ground fire, words used in descriptions such as "massive" and "increasing damage over time" are not helpful at all. Thanks for eventual help.

    submitted by /u/Roy_Rigatoni
    [link] [comments]

    Did they changed the vault crate percentages?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I've been wondering about this because lately I'm getting so many precious items from that crate. I'm on 146 hours total and I had 4 or 5 a few weeks ago, and now suddenly I have 20.

    submitted by /u/yagami-
    [link] [comments]

    [Tool] Mute Traders, Narrators and Main menu music

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I made a tool that allows you to selectively mute specific traders, objective narrators and the main menu music. Hopefully this will be useful to some.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2024740051

    I originally made it as I could not stand the Patriarch in Endless mode and with a bit of searching, found some people could not stand other certain traders too.

    submitted by /u/Conk1
    [link] [comments]

    Neo nightmares

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when the final release is for neon nightmares? Like when it's going to be live? Can't find any information anywhere

    submitted by /u/michaelhaslet
    [link] [comments]

    AA12 Season Reward skin?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Is it paid DLC or free DLC update or winnable via condition?

    submitted by /u/Zolgrave
    [link] [comments]

    Has the 0xc000007b error ever been fixed? Game does nothing on launch

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    The most common error after trying every solution google could provide was the 0xc000007b error popping up. The only info I could find on the forums was from 2015. When I try to launch the game, sometimes nothing happens at all and others I get the 0xc000007b error. I've reinstalled .net, physx, replaced .dll files, the whole nine yards. Did the devs find a fix ever?

    submitted by /u/RybusonRye
    [link] [comments]

    Someone explain pls

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    im pretty familiar with kf2 but not enough to understand the memes about firebug, someone pls enlighten me :)

    submitted by /u/TheHomoPriest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment