• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Killing Floor Remember this cute girl from a month back? She's the new Hans Volter.

    Killing Floor Remember this cute girl from a month back? She's the new Hans Volter.


    Remember this cute girl from a month back? She's the new Hans Volter.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Buff support?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I absolutely love playing the support class, and it's one of the most fun perks to play in my opinion, but what I find is lacking is the survivability. I can barely stay on the front lines for long without losing all my health in just a few moments on the higher difficulties. With the current meta is support even worth playing? Or should I just switch over to gunslinger like everyone else seems to be doing. What are the odds of support getting a buff any time soon?

    submitted by /u/Kiliokoala
    [link] [comments]

    [KF2] Best way to upgrade perk from 20 upwards

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Been struggling up to 25 as a beserker and looking for the best way to get the last few levels up, thanks :)

    submitted by /u/HolyKnightPozo
    [link] [comments]

    What is your current favorite weapon(s) in Killing Floor 2? And if so, why?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Personally, my favorite weapons are the HRG Buckshots and the Doomstick. My reasoning for favoring the Buckshots is that it's just a satisfying feeling to play cowboy while making Zeds eat buckshot, and a single one is also only 550 dosh so I can get it extremely quickly. The Buckshots also look very aesthetically pleasing in my opinion as it's a revolver with a white, black, and blue color scheme, which I really love, especially the gradient. Additionally, it reminds me alot of The Judge from Payday 2, which is still one of my favorite guns to use in Payday.

    For the Doomstick, something about a quad-barrel shotgun appeals to my gamer instinct of double-barreled shotguns, and multiplies it by two, which gives me a strange feeling of satisfaction every time I blast Quarterpound rushes. Additionally, 1-shotting large Zeds and blasting the hell of out bosses is a strange feeling of satisfaction.

    What both share in common is that Zeds love to ragdoll after I shoot them in the head. (Blasting a big Zed over a wall or fence never gets old!) and my love for shotguns in both the virtual and real world. Additionally, since both are Support weapons (Support is one of my favorite classes), my build is to upgrade both to Tier 5 and use both guns to satisfy myself for every match I play, solo or multiplayer, Hard or Hell on Earth, it doesn't matter. I have fun 24/7 running that.

    I would love to hear what your favorite weapons from Killing Floor 2 are!

    submitted by /u/HoxtonNoir
    [link] [comments]

    is the hazmat suit bundle compatible with DJ Scully?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    i want to buy the hazmat suit bundle because it looks really cool, but i'm not sure if it's compatible with DJ Scully as he is the only character i play

    submitted by /u/BrendoniU3U
    [link] [comments]

    i want to buy the hazmat suit bundle but i keep seeing reviews on the xbox store saying it won’t show up in their inventory. is this still going on?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    i want to purchase it, but i keep seeing comments and threads reporting this problem. though, those all date more than a year old. is this problem still occurring on xbox?

    submitted by /u/BrendoniU3U
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment