• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Killing Floor Took some time but I finally got em’ all!

    Killing Floor Took some time but I finally got em’ all!


    Took some time but I finally got em’ all!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Graphic design is my passion

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    HRG Trenchgun for Support?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    If HRG guns are going to be made in future updates still, why not add a non-incendiary trenchgun for support as well?

    Heres some stats ideas that the HRG Trenchgun could potentially get:

    • Tier 3 (1100 Dosh)

    • Magazine: 6(9 with HCM)

    • Total reserve: 66

    • Damage: 38x8 (higher than M4 shotgun's damage per shot)

    • Weight: 5-6

    • Alt-fire: Slamfire. Allows you to hold down the mouse button to shoot significantly faster massively increasing DPS and is counterbalanced by its smaller magazine and its slam firing recoil.

    submitted by /u/dajokaman759
    [link] [comments]

    I wish the camera automatically switched to 3rd person upon death so we can savor the epic ragdolls

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    KF2 ragdolls are hilarious. I love it when my buddies get creamed by a Fleshpound and they go flying.

    submitted by /u/LordTafurious
    [link] [comments]

    Man the RNGJesus has been merciful for a while

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    There's a bug for reporting bugs in software, in the bug reporting software! HALP!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Stalker riding the rollercoaster.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Animation Cancelling on Zerk?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Hi, I would like to know how to cancel animations are zerk (for parrying), because I can cancel just fine with other perks, but I can't seem to do it with zerk.

    I press Parry, then Reload, then Parry again, but the animation isn't cancelled. What should I do?

    (ps im on console idk if that changes anything)

    submitted by /u/VietCongBongDong
    [link] [comments]

    Any test maps that are still updated?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Haven't touched this game for a long while and i need to relearn some things.

    submitted by /u/LynRyu
    [link] [comments]

    Can your increase Support's survivability somehow?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I've been trying to make Support a jack of all trades like the Berserker is, I'm always taking the Nailgun and upgrading it max because it's all I need, I use single shots for thrash and full shots for big Zeds. I hate that the grenade sucks.

    Should I try Fortitude or is there some other weapon or method that you guys use?

    submitted by /u/Unfair_Pally
    [link] [comments]

    Command Hollow Point

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Does M16 grenades or HMTech 501 grenades benefit from hallow point?

    submitted by /u/officialmilkiss
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with SWATs loadouts over the game

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I have played a fair bit of KF2 jumping on Hard and Suicidal mainly with the Support perk and the Gunslinger perk but I was messing around with other perks and I really liked the SWAT but I don't know what weapons I should prioritize while playing.

    Like to save for the Kriss but that's sticking with the MP7 for too much time, dunno what to get midway and I feel that I'm not being that efficient in how I spend my dosh. What are like the usual weapon route and build for SWAT? I usually try to end with the Kriss for when I need that strong punch and UMP45 since I just love that weapon and try to focus trash with it.

    Any tips/advice with this and how to play this perk is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Meta651
    [link] [comments]

    50 or 50%?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I would investigate this myself but my computer is in the shop, so I ask all of you instead. The new berserker rage buff reminded me that I have no clue if the health gained is percent of total or just that number. While it wouldn't matter if you're using skirmisher, Dreadnought would take four separate zed times to fully heal from one if it's just 50 health. However, if it really is 50 PERCENT, then with dreadnought you would heal a total of 87 health. Which might not SEEM like a whole lot, but 37 health CAN make a very big difference. But none of this matters if I don't know the answer. Please?

    submitted by /u/PippinBPimpin
    [link] [comments]

    Couple tech questions as a first time kf1 player

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Trying to get the hang of it. But i've noticed some issues i need help with.

    1) playing at 140 fps gsync +riva tuner at 140 and yet the game feels unsmooth when moving camera around. Almost as if it's an engine issue.

    2) mouse sensitivity randomly feels different, then when changing to pistol a couple times it goes back normal. Already followed the steam guides on mouse sensitivity and my settings are always the same, yet this issue persists especially at start spawn

    3) is it possible to have different sensibilities between hip and ads?

    Thanks in advance, i really want to get good at least in solo since the weapons feel awesome in kf1!

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment