• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Killing Floor I love the ragdoll physics

    Killing Floor I love the ragdoll physics


    I love the ragdoll physics

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Patriarch's just chillin'

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Can you one-shot a 6players-HoE FP with a doomstick?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    As title, I was observing a guy doing it time and time again during a match. Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/htvinh95
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a beginner sharpshooter?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    What are the perks and tips youd reccemond for someone using sharpshooter? I'm only level 16 in that so far.

    submitted by /u/Shardaken10
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of bugs

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Category: Weapons, Animations

    Reproducibility: Always

    Description:

    Hi, dear Devs, I am here to tell about some bugs I have found while playing killing floor 2. 1) First report is about Winchester 1894 and SPX 464 Centerfire as they both are lever action rifles: As you can see on the pictures I have attached with a link for a clarity below, while shooting, aiming with the iron sight the shell is extracting from the right hole, which is designed for loading rounds, it is incorrect. It should be extracting from the upper hole that is placed in the center. While shooting from the hip shells are extracting from this upper hole, what is right. 2) Second report is about submachine guns, pistols and assault rifles After replacing of an empty magazine in the weapon with the full one, it should be 30/40/50 rounds in weapon (depens on magazine capacity). But after tactical reloading, when magazine is not empty, it should be 30/40/50 rounds and +1 round, because one is left in weapon chamber

    https://imgur.com/a/uxespDP

    Online/Offline: Both

    submitted by /u/muchoMistrust127
    [link] [comments]

    still players on ps4?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I bought it for ps4 recently. I didn't play this game before and I know I'm bit late. Hope I didn't make mistake.

    submitted by /u/kingpelvis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment