• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Killing Floor In every squad of mercenaries... there's the dumb one.

    Killing Floor In every squad of mercenaries... there's the dumb one.


    In every squad of mercenaries... there's the dumb one.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Anyone else just love shooting zeds in the head

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    So I really really like shooting zeds in the head. I generally only play zombie games especially ones where it's really satisfying and rewarding to shoot shit in the head. It's the only thing I want to do in a video game is shoot zombies in the head and the Killing Floor series makes it feel so nice to shoot zeds in the head they even have the sharpshooter class picked out just so I can shoot zeds in the head better man I love this game. If you are like me and absolutely love shooting zombies in the head then these games are the best

    submitted by /u/Jaunty-Spatula-69
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any Hemoclobber Demos out there?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Recently I've found this tip on the KF wiki https://ibb.co/fqkL466

    So I've tried the Hemo on Demo with an RPG and it's surprisingly effective. 50% extra range from Frag Rounds gives a huuuuge AoE that clears thrash from a mile away then you switch to the RPG and pop the big-medium Zeds.

    submitted by /u/Unfair_Pally
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Axe, Yeah or Meh

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I'm a pretty experienced berserker on ps4, and I find it boring to just run zweihander and nailgun

    submitted by /u/CitizenofRedditopia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment