• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Killing Floor Ah yes, the fourth boss

    Killing Floor Ah yes, the fourth boss


    Ah yes, the fourth boss

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    The Matriarch | (Almost) No Damage | Solo Hell On Earth

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2020 New items

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Gunslinger's full loadout belike

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Do you ever have dreams/nightmares about these games?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:46 AM PST

    I'm a horror game veteran of 20+ years, and nothing really gets to me anymore - but holy shit the nightmares this game gives me are unreal. One vivid one I had was where I was in a cave and there were monsters that looked kind of like crawlers coming at me from a distance. I didn't have any weapons. It was terrifying.

    I think I get them because of the amount of time I put into KF2. I play daily so it's something that's on my mind a lot.

    submitted by /u/BamMargerasLogofShit
    [link] [comments]

    Cyst.exe has stopped working

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Can someone explain “Stand your Ground” optional objectives to me?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Players keep screaming at me to stay in the objective, but I was under the impression players merely had to keep Zeds out of the objective. Don't get me wrong, I don't ignore them. I like to take positions where I can better kill Zeds coming through chokepoints.

    submitted by /u/Brother-Aurum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment