• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Killing Floor Pointless suggestion: Health thrower/healing grenades should extinguish players on fire and remove bloat bile from them.

    Killing Floor Pointless suggestion: Health thrower/healing grenades should extinguish players on fire and remove bloat bile from them.


    Pointless suggestion: Health thrower/healing grenades should extinguish players on fire and remove bloat bile from them.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    So the health grenades/spray has the polar opposite effect on Zeds than they do for us (poisons them, heals us) So when a player is coated in bile the spray should simply clean the player off since the bile and medic spray are the opposite. And assuming the spray isn't moonshine in disguise it should also extinguish players that's on fire. But if it is moonshine then shooting at a player on fire should turn the health thrower into a blue flame-thrower that simultaneously poisons and burns zeds as well as completely engulfs players that were already on fire while healing them basically making them experience never ending hell until you run out of ammo and they succumb to 14th degree burns.

    But we're going to assume that it isn't moonshine.

    submitted by /u/T-King-667
    [link] [comments]

    A few different people said that TWI redacted the matriarch Christmas challenge and you’d get the FAL skin if all the others were done, irregardless of Maty wins

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I deeply regret listening.

    submitted by /u/Wednesday-Atoms
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 the mercs get attacked by zed statues

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Came back just for the Mosin, anyway to buy it?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    I know you can and I think it's released now but where do I buy it?

    submitted by /u/Incorrect_name
    [link] [comments]

    Do scrakes spawn enraged now?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:16 AM PST

    I just was playing the weekly challenge again and a bunch of qp spawn with 3 scrakes. 2 were enraged when I made my first contact. Did the other Zed's enraged them before I saw them or did they just add scrakes spawning enraged into the game?

    submitted by /u/andrewdivebartender
    [link] [comments]

    Connection to Host lost Issue

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    So this issue has been in PS4's KF2 ever since the last christmas update. People disconnect because of this "Conenction to host has been kaput'd.

    Last game my whole team DC'd right before my very own eye and then just a few seconds later my screen freezes and i get this message: Connection Lost, Your connection to the freaking host has been Von Lost!

    TWI developers get back to work and fix this poo-poo! Ok? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    Some people are really obsessed with nerfing everything

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Commando weapon, maybe HRG M16 with A ZED TIME LAUNCHER ( or any new assault rifle)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I know commando got good amount Weapons already. The commando is great for ZED TIME. How about we Make it so it can start ZED time when you need it in those key moments. I'm not saying giving it 12 rounds Of grenades. That would make it OP Maybe give it like 2 or 4 rounds of it. A Tier 5 gun? It would be cool. To see the commander be able to Start it. I know sharpshooter has a 5% chance of increasing ZED time. But it makes more sense for the commando.

    submitted by /u/Thelimitations
    [link] [comments]

    The Scar Gets Stuff Done

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Tips for Medic?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    I just started playing this game recently and really liked playing as medic. What are some tips I could use to play this perk more effectively? Also, what is an alternative perk I could use that plays similarly in case someone else is already medic?

    submitted by /u/BobTheGreat999
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 1 Trader timer skip

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    New player here. Is there a way to skip the end of the round trader timer?

    submitted by /u/TAIKURI_KISSA
    [link] [comments]

    Switched PCs and Weapon Skins Deselected

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Is there a folder that stores these preferences that I can copy over from my old PC? I went to load the game up on my new PC and I have all my skins but none were selected.

    The characters still had their items on which I thought was odd.

    submitted by /u/brucewaynewins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment