• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Killing Floor New weapon for gunslinger?

    Killing Floor New weapon for gunslinger?


    New weapon for gunslinger?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Pointless Suggestion: Players should have icon(s) that shows what buffs is currently given to them from medics.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:10 PM PST

    While it's easy to tell when you got a speed buff you never know when you have more damage/defense.

    So my masterfull brilliant idea involves having a small icon for each buff on the edge of the screen that shows how much is applied in % and how much time is remaining on them.

    I also think the medic should get bonus xp/dosh when players buffed with defense get hit and players who are buffed with damage kill something.

    Just a couple small things that are unneeded but I think would be nice to have.

    submitted by /u/T-King-667
    [link] [comments]

    I got two FAL skins from seasonal objective

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Pointless Suggestion: Make SELL button RED

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:55 AM PST

    I have 2000 hours in KF2 and I still from time to time SELL my friggin weapon instead of BUYING AMMO for it. Especially when time is running out. Which ruins the whole match for me and probably my team. Whose bright idea it was to make SELL and BUY AMMO buttons both GREEN?

    submitted by /u/PainKiller_66
    [link] [comments]

    A Minor Suggestion That Could Be Good For The Game

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Okay, so with DLC weapons becoming a bit of a norm with the game here recently, why not make it to where if we receive an in-game skin for a paid DLC weapon we unlock the weapon. I mean with an RNG in the game for weapon skins I'm guessing it's a very rare chance to get said skins for paid DLC weapons, but on the off chance you do get one we should be able to use the weapon, I mean $10 dollars for weapon and 5 skins is a bit much, I mean $15 isn't bad for 2 weapons and 10 skins, but not everyone has money for the paid DLC weapons. I'm only suggesting this because I have a Vosh Ion Thruster skin and have no reason to really keep it.

    submitted by /u/Jade_Rose17
    [link] [comments]

    Player's should have custom characters

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    It would make you feel kinda personal to them and maybe use your own lines from time to time as you kill. Pre record lines to says at time while you kill zeds

    submitted by /u/Dea7h98
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: The FAL event skin has not yet been rewarded. Target is before the end of he month.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Comment from Yoshiro on official TWI forums:

    As a heads up, anybody who played during the event will receive the seasonal reward. I don't have an ETA at this time other than "within the month" is the goal.

    https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/psa-regarding-issue-with-the-matriarch-seasonal-objective.2334990/post-2336755

    submitted by /u/WayneBrody
    [link] [comments]

    True

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment