• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Killing Floor The next time you wank it to Stalker I want you to remember this.

    Killing Floor The next time you wank it to Stalker I want you to remember this.


    The next time you wank it to Stalker I want you to remember this.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Scrake Prototype #036

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Endless Patriarch lines.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    First line: You don't have enough money to live!

    Second line: You have HOW much Dosh??! That's not right, you must be cheating!

    submitted by /u/Abyz1
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like the now-default Matriarch skin better?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Edit: here's the gif for reference https://i.imgur.com/715CoWV.mp4

    It was unexpected to see the new her today, as I never realized before that the Yuletide update appearance was just for winter event.

    It makes more sense now, with that orange color and everything. Before, she looked like some sort of space hulk freak and a bit goofy (which was the point, I guess). And the pale white skin was very offputting to me...

    The new orange-yellow fits nice with dark maps while also making her different from Patriarch.

    Happy default zeddery!

    submitted by /u/Urik_Kane
    [link] [comments]

    Is Double XP Live right now?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I'm at work and can't find out at the moment but I believe at the end of Season events there's usually Double XP. Is that the case at the moment?

    submitted by /u/HardcoreNature
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Etiquette

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    I've been playing solo for a little while and I'm thinking about starting to join public matches. I don't want to be an obnoxious teammate, so I'd like to know good Zed slaying etiquette.

    Some things I've picked up on:

    Tip your medic Don't play as Demo if you don't know what you're doing Just don't play as Firebug

    submitted by /u/Roknload
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Medic is immortal

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:40 PM PST

    I beat HoE for my first ever time and it's all because medics cannot fucking die. What a fun class, but I wish poison did more.

    submitted by /u/Wednesday-Atoms
    [link] [comments]

    New to Killing Floor 2

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Is the game worth putting time in? Seems fun with all the different classes and weapons. I'm also on PS4

    submitted by /u/adammannam
    [link] [comments]

    A Complete Guide to the Ion Thruster

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    If you're wondering about the specifics for the Ion Thruster, here you go.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0xgds9azsE

    submitted by /u/CabooseDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    Loading The Sleigh for Santa

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment