• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Killing Floor Anyone know of any rpg servers?

    Killing Floor Anyone know of any rpg servers?


    Anyone know of any rpg servers?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Are there any RPG servers that have custom maps, monsters, bosses and perks like in kf2? Want to try new content and rpg servers were always loads of fun.

    submitted by /u/TypicalNPC
    [link] [comments]

    Need videos to introduce friends to KF2

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Give me some video suggestions to hook them in, because so far I've only seen only guide videos and montages

    I've seen a video a long time ago that instantly made me buy the game, all I remember was a part of the video was that they welded the door with AA-12's ready as zeds broke it down, the video was about 4 minutes long(?) Or less If anyone can find anything similar to that or some good suggestions pls send them

    submitted by /u/Nahnah5301
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all progress?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:46 AM PST

    I'm asking for a friend, we are both on ps4. His hard drive died and he had to replace it. When the game was redownloaded, all his progress was gone, including paid dlc items. Is progress not stored on servers? Is there any way to get it back?

    submitted by /u/hummussss
    [link] [comments]

    Launching Game Disconnects Computer from Internet

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Hi, I've been having an issue where launching Killing Floor 2 from steam disconnects me from my internet. The game launches fine, but when it gets to the main menu I don't have a perk or level below my username, all the daily challenges are knife kills, If I'm in a discord call I get disconnected and reconnected once the game is closed, and if I alt-tab and try to use a browser nothing loads. The game mostly crashes shortly after reaching the main menu. It might still be connected to steam's item server, as if i reach the gear tab, I still have my cosmetic loadout equipped, but if i go to the inventory tab itself, it's empty.

    This problem has persisted throughout file verification, lowering the max ping rate, a re-installation, a graphics driver update, and a router restart.

    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/ItsKulenov
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 item servers are not working currently!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Developers please fix asap.

    EDIT: Alright it seems that things just started to work again. Thanks developers.

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    Kf1 or kf2 what's the best for a fun enjoyable gorey and fair experience

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:07 PM PST

    2020 tier list?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Where's the meta at right now?

    submitted by /u/vandarkholmepizza
    [link] [comments]

    Do Medic levels affect Medic weapon dart recharge speeds?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Just wondering if level 25 medic's medic-pistols darts recharge quicker then level 0 Medics?

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment