• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Killing Floor How Killing Floor 2 nearly killed me...

    Killing Floor How Killing Floor 2 nearly killed me...


    How Killing Floor 2 nearly killed me...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:03 AM PST

    It was an average weeknight.

    It was blowing gales outside (the usual for Cape Town in summer) so I had to close some windows as I set up the pad for a gaming session. I fired up the old KF2, joined my buddies in the chat channel and proceeded to slay one head shot at a time.

    About 90 minutes in, I finally look around my place and its noticeably hazy and the faint smell of fire (again, not unusual given we braai often in South Africa) had become seriously intense. I swear and jump up to open the front door, only to be greeted by the freaking apocalypse. The sky is glowing red, there are fire trucks in the road, embers and ash are raining down on the porch, my landlords are carrying big suitcases down to the car...

    I ripped my PC out the wall, grabbed my ID, passport, leather jacket and my tower. We moved all the cars out the road and I had to spend the night at a friends flat but all the houses were saved. Well done firefighters!

    The incident gave me huge respect for fire and the people, often volunteers, that battle them. My thoughts are with those peeps in Australia!

    submitted by /u/Awehbra
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 broken lobbys.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Anyone else joining games but the lobby is broken? Stuck on "match over stand by" but it never moves. And it's the only lobby you find.

    submitted by /u/TheGamerKitty1
    [link] [comments]

    This looks stunning... instantly reminded me of Crawlers. And Commando's night vision.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    King Fleshpound

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Where's my seasonal FAL?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Myself and my two KF2 buddies had a bit of a grumble a few weeks ago, when we realised the matriarch challenge only applied to the player who lands the killing blow - we didn't particularly want to grind RNG until we'd fought the matriarch at least 30 times.

    Luckily for us, while looking up whether this problem was addressed I happened upon an official post explaining that all players would be given the seasonal FAL skin regardless of matriarch completion. Last game I loaded into greeted me with regular zeds, and I thought "Oh, Christmas is finally over, guess I've got that skin waiting for when my match is over".

    When I get back to the home menu, the seasonal challenges tab is gone. Good so far.

    When I get to my inventory, there's no FAL. Do we have to wait for an update? This gave me a hearty chuckle as another game bug/glitch on the tail-end of a thread I read earlier about feature creep, where comments spoke of massive problems with inventory/zedconomy (the bugginess of which I've been noticing a lot since coming back to the game)

    submitted by /u/throwawaypurplewolf
    [link] [comments]

    QoL - will KF2 ever display the current wave when entering a game in progress?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Other than the audio clue when entering, there isn't to my knowledge a way to know what wave the game is currently in. Will this ever change?

    submitted by /u/Qu1kXSpectation
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker meta

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    So I haven't used berserker in quite a while. Is Zweihander and Nail Gun still the go to weapons? I am lvl 10 atm.

    submitted by /u/Jerry_41
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play Biotic Lab OBJ. online?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Im trying to do the Biotics Lab quest to get the challenge done, but every time I try I get put into a lobby with one other player, who is stuck on unready with it saying "MATCH OVER Please Stand By..." is there any workaround for this? I'm too weak to play it solo and iv tried getting someone to host it and invite me and it did the same issue.

    submitted by /u/8l172
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment