• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Killing Floor A foggy cemetary with snow on the ground would make a great map

    Killing Floor A foggy cemetary with snow on the ground would make a great map


    A foggy cemetary with snow on the ground would make a great map

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Ranges of weapons?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Is there any info on the ranges of each weapon? Also does range distance diminish weapon damage?

    submitted by /u/LLAMA_on_a_unicycle
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Corpse Launching

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Unable to level up in KF2

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    As the title says I am unable to level up my field medic to 23. I've been stuck on level 22 for a very long time and really bums me out because I'm pretty sure I could've been at level 25 a long time ago. Has anyone else experienced this? I am on Xbox btw

    submitted by /u/Cheesekilla007
    [link] [comments]

    SPX centerfire on sharpshooter, Should i pick rack em up or should i pick tactical reload?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I was playing around with sharpshooter on suicidal using M14 and SPX build. Using M14 on low tier mobs and SPX for scrakes and fleshpounds. However, due to slow reloading on SPX i'm having trouble taking out multiple scrakes in time. In a hectic situation SPX becomes effectively a 10 shot gun without tactical reload. Then again, M14 becomes quite a bit weaker without rack em up.

    So which skill is my best option here for M14 and SPX build?? Or should i focus on getting better with M14 and FAL build since those 2 guns don't seem to need tactical reload skill

    submitted by /u/Tim_36_op
    [link] [comments]

    Dosh Vault Crate

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I recently prestiged for the second time and got the dosh added to my vault. It said I unlocked four crates, however I can't find them anywhere to open them. Does the game automatically open them? Or is this a known bug?

    submitted by /u/SpartanHarmon
    [link] [comments]

    need help with frequent fps drops in kf2

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    For some reason I can't play with stable fps when I could play well on my computer before and for some reason i cant play decently now

    submitted by /u/ctmbottomtext
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment