• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Killing Floor After 3 years of nothing but ski masks and common camos, rnj finally hooked me up

    Killing Floor After 3 years of nothing but ski masks and common camos, rnj finally hooked me up


    After 3 years of nothing but ski masks and common camos, rnj finally hooked me up

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:13 AM PST

    When I AFK in the lobby for 1.001 seconds.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    me when i play with an annoying demo on the team

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Favorite map and why?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Just to get a feeling of what's the general favorites, and why other players like them :)

    submitted by /u/LLAMA_on_a_unicycle
    [link] [comments]

    Scrake artwork (GMOD)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    New player post

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Hello friends,

    I used to play KF2 a little bit on PS4 years back but I completely forget most things. I've joined the discord and am looking forward to get into some games later but would you mind dropping some of your favorite tips and tricks for new players? Or some game knowledge that might not be readily available for new players. Coming from Deep Rock Galactic, another awesome co-op game, so I have some experience in team play and cooperation. What are the best compilation of classes that work well together, any "meta" weapons or perks?

    submitted by /u/BlueLobster47
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good DLC weapons?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I'm not asking if they are "worth it" or not. I understand most people don't like paying more for an in-game item and I totally understand that. I am asking people who do own some of them, are there any you like using? I know they said that they won't be better stat wise, just play style wise.

    submitted by /u/Roknload
    [link] [comments]

    What zerk load out are you running these days?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I almost never see people using the zwei any more, even though it was considered meta not too long ago. The majority of zerks I see (including myself) are going with the classic katana and/or evis load out, and I occasionally see a haemoclobber or bone crusher. Interested to see what my fellow zerk enthusiasts are running with

    submitted by /u/elliot456
    [link] [comments]

    What crate has m16 skins?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Xbox 1 if that matters

    submitted by /u/itsMrToastySockz
    [link] [comments]

    Crusty Bottom

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Need some help hosting a server, can't find Cache.ini?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Using a launcher (UKFM2Launcher). The only problem I'm having is that when I click "Host", a pop-up appears that says: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users---\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Cache\Cache.ini

    And when I checked, there is no Cache folder or Cache.ini file like that in the KFGame directory. No idea how to get it to appear. Solution might be simple, but I'm pretty new to this so any help is MUCH appreciated. Thought booting up the game or playing a map would automatically make it but nope.

    submitted by /u/RePoisn
    [link] [comments]

    me when i play with an annoying demo on the team

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment