• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Killing Floor Rhino revolver and ion thruster

    Killing Floor Rhino revolver and ion thruster


    Rhino revolver and ion thruster

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    These are both on sale on Xbox for $4.99 are they worth it? I haven't had anyone share their content for me to try them yet.

    submitted by /u/mkaymeow21
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a working redirect server? How do you deploy maps for users on your server?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:11 PM PST

    I used some skillzone redirect server back then, but it is not working now.

    Should I set up my own?

    submitted by /u/exander314
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea when the next gun sale will be?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I missed the Christmas sale and I want the guns (except for the Rhino) but not for $10 lmao.

    submitted by /u/TigerKirby215
    [link] [comments]

    Player collision

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Can we please get rid of player collision I see no purpose for it it just makes things worse like teammates blocking doors or being pushed around when trying to run somewhere

    submitted by /u/-WaifuHunter-
    [link] [comments]

    Achievement confusion

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    So I've fell in love with the game recently and I'm turning into an achievement whore. One problem I have is being unsure about how achievements work, it seems sometimes if I joined a game late eg 6/7 waves I will get the achievement for finishing map X on difficulty Y, and other times I simply won't.

    SO how is it supposed to work? Do I have to play the whole round to get the achievement for beating a certain map on a certain difficulty? Or can I just join late? It seems very inconsistent from my experience .

    submitted by /u/Samtheman53
    [link] [comments]

    Random vosh crates out of nowhere after each match? (PC)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:25 AM PST

    This has been happening for like the past wek or so. There are a bunch of vosh crates in my inventory that i have no idea where they came from

    submitted by /u/bluechipmunk1225
    [link] [comments]

    HoE HELP

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    If anyone plays this game on PS4, I need some help with HoE trophy.

    PSN: iTzChasey

    Just pop me a friends request or message if willing to help! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iTzChasey
    [link] [comments]

    On the steam version of Killing floor 2, does anyone know if there is a workshop item to disable the melee weapon and the medical syringe when cycling weapons?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:56 PM PST

    I know there is an option to disable the welder but the other equipment tends to get in the way too, just wanted to know if there was a workaround to disable them during waves

    submitted by /u/Sonicblast52
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my first perk to max prestuge level! Was a long journey, but its great to see it in all of its glory.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Which perk from KF2 would survive the longest in a real life zed outbreak?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    From the 10 perks that are in the game, which of them would probably survive up until they run out of ammo. Or there weapon breaks down in the fight?, I've seen a few people argue that the commando would likely survive the longest, then the others say its SWAT then field medic, so on and so forth.

    And then they say that the the perks that will not likely to last long are berserkers, sharpshooters and gunslingers (Basically any perk that doesn't have any weapons that can pew faster than they can come back and bite you in the back).

    submitted by /u/Averysmolleafy
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new and need some tips

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Hi, i started Killing Floor 2 today, and it's loads of fun, but i don't really know what i need to actually survive.

    Sure i know how the shop works, what some weapons do, what some perks are good at, etc. But i need some real tips.

    Also, i love the Field Medic and that Healing Sniper Rifle, don't know if it's good, but i love it, any tips to this specific perk by the way?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/NSnes
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having a FPS problem?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Please read first. I've about 130 hours in this game and I've never had a mayor FPS problem, it always runs on 100~80 fps with the usual drop arround 55~60 when there is too many things exploting, but now at the very start of the game, my fps go from 80 to 13 and they get stuck there, I tried out killing all the zeds (since the drop begins when they spawn in round one) but it doesn't fix it. I've tried validating the steam files but nothing happend.

    submitted by /u/LandCmovies
    [link] [comments]

    demolitionist explosive disarm range is POO POO design

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:14 PM PST

    when i shoot an explosive weapon as demo and it just hits a single zombie and doesnt explode, i want to rip my cock off. its such cancerous and anti-fun design. it isnt even consistent either because the pistol you start with blows up right next to you just fine and so does your grenade. why not just let all of them blow up at whatever distance youre at and just decrease the damage it would do to your character? hell just put a skill that does it even. getting ganked in a corner cuz your weapons arent functioning is shitty and lame.

    but ohhhhh in real life grenade launchers dont arm until 69 feet so it makes sense! this isnt real life bitch this is a game with zombies, fantasy guns, and people that can casually withstand chainsaw maulings, so why the FUCK would i want that one aspect of realism to remain?

    and thats my rant i like nearly everything else about this game but wow that demo feature is straight TRASH

    submitted by /u/Jeremy0015
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment