• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Killing Floor Clot wizard

    Killing Floor Clot wizard


    Clot wizard

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    I recently hitted a milestone of getting 5k healing done in one round. What was your best medic run and on what map ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I recently hitted a milestone of getting 5k healing done in one round. What was your best medic run and on what map ?

    I had the most anxious game of Volter manor in a long while. The sole reason we survived was our support, with whom we killed over half the zeds. It was on suicidal difficulty, 10 rounds (I was level 11 at the start, ended with level 15). I am kind of interested if it is a great achievement, or ill be damned with some mad 10k HoE lads.

    https://preview.redd.it/qrkbjv31rsb41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a441cbc0a4e4d414902b138d37ba5a04ade9e7ca

    submitted by /u/Ceznoid
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the Hollow Point skill (for commando perk) where it gave you less recoil?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    It only says damage now.

    submitted by /u/Whirrlz
    [link] [comments]

    Rare skins just sitting in the normal ingame store?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Why did Tripwire kill off some of the most expensive and rarest skins in the game and sold it by themselfs in the ingame store? Like some of the precious cyberpunk skins for example Anas precious cyberpunk skin that was like 80-100 Euros worth and now it's just 25 Euros. I don't even know if everyone knows that they sell these in the ingame store bc people still buy it of the market for a little more money than the ingame store offers. M9 precious skin aswell was like 50 Euros i believe and now they sell it for 25 Euros.

    submitted by /u/Crysave
    [link] [comments]

    Demo Armor Piercing Rounds and the HX25

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Does the Skill A.P.R work with the HX25 grenade pistol?

    Just wondering as i can't tell...

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    [KF1] Reflection in KF_Office windows?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/LVOZShe

    I've seen this years ago, only now again has it piqued my interest. I could have sworn I saw a post on it, but I can't find anything on it anymore. So i'm going to ask, is this a map from Red Orchestra or Rising Storm or something??? If anyone knows what this map is and why it's here, lemme know.

    submitted by /u/PenumbralPeridoxide
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play Killing Floor 2 on PC if I buy it through xbox and Microsoft store with the same progress

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Just wondering, because on xbox one I have killing floor 2 gameshared and I saw that killing floor 2 is on the Microsoft store for my pc.

    On the Microsoft store is says Xbox Live cloud saves and googling (as usual) doesn't answer my question about if that means just any xbox with your profile will get the progress, or any instance (PC) with your xbox live profile will get the progress.

    I just wanna make sure because googling didn't answer: If I can even play on PC through Microsoft and not Steam If I play it on PC through Microsoft I will use my mircrosoft account (you know, the xbox account) therefore my progress is transferable.

    submitted by /u/ForeverDankpressed
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on Xbox One want to do hell on Earth?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

    It's really hard to find a match and I need one win to finish up my achievements. I figured this would be the best place to ask. If you want to help me please comment your gamertag or message me on reddit :)

    submitted by /u/saint_sol
    [link] [comments]

    DiWhy logo suggestion looks like a killing floor perk aint it, what do you guys think it'll be?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment