• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Killing Floor I'm not one for memes, but this idea came to me while listening to "Collapsing" on spotify

    Killing Floor I'm not one for memes, but this idea came to me while listening to "Collapsing" on spotify


    I'm not one for memes, but this idea came to me while listening to "Collapsing" on spotify

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Question about glock and shield

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Is there a way to unlock it other than the $10 DLC pack?

    submitted by /u/funplayer3s
    [link] [comments]

    Perks reset

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Recently redownloaded the game on PS4 for the first time in a few months and noticed that all of my perks have been reset, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/xCommanderCody
    [link] [comments]

    I'll let you close doors on me

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:30 PM PST

    As the title says, i will allow it. Theres nothing more soothing than a closed and welded door while you're adrenaline is reaching an all time high with the patriach behind you. That being said, i love and live for the thrill of running into closed doors. Please.... please close them on me.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ItzVinyl
    [link] [comments]

    What's y'all favorite track from the Killing Floor soundtrack? Mine it's probably Death Will Reign by Impending doom

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    vocals on btw

    submitted by /u/AngelOfDisease33
    [link] [comments]

    Not enough space in TEMP folder

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    I have been getting crashed out of the game for this error many times recently. I adjusted the number I found on a Steam thread off google, which seemed to fix it.. until 16 waves into the next game when it did it again. I have plenty of disk space. What is this error and how do I get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/FilthyTrashPeople
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Servers not showing up in the browser and unable to join a friends game

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    First of, it's not because of my internet or my firewall or my antivirus, I have disabled and renabled them all and it just hasn't worked at all. I do not know what the problem is. It worked fine on my old PC but now I just simply cannot get into a game with anyone, nothing shows up, even on any map/mode/difficulty it just doesn't work and keeps saying there are no servers available. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Ronoc999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment