• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Killing Floor Scully is in a league of his own (OC)

    Killing Floor Scully is in a league of his own (OC)


    Scully is in a league of his own (OC)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Any survivalist/survivor-esque cosmetic sets recommendations?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Any survivalist/survivor-esque cosmetic sets recommendations?

    So I recently wanted to create a set that looks like a normal guy who picked up a gun and decided to kill zeds. The best I could come up with is DJ Scully with a Russian gasmask on, But I think there are better cosmetics out there

    https://preview.redd.it/nib9ko5dxf141.jpg?width=373&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=39b9553306c82e233f45a54f0804c3a8f86080b0

    submitted by /u/YNComrade
    [link] [comments]

    Explosion ADS Bug?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    So having your friendly neighbourhood demo shake your screen every second is pretty annoying.

    Recently I've noticed that occasionally, if I continue to ADS through the duration of the shake, then my reticule settles off-centre. Sometimes the movement is so drastic the scope is noticeably sitting in a corner of the screen instead of the middle. To correct this, I have to release RMB and re-aim, the reticule is then centred properly.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/meccaryn
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about playing as Firebug and Mac 10

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    So, I started playing as Firebug just recently, and while I'm very excited about Helios Rifle's ability to deal with big Zeds, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the flamethrower's ability to deal with the smaller ones. Maybe my past experiences with Commando and SWAT make me feel I'm not killing them the proper way. Sometimes they stay alive for too long and I keep having to go backwards. Gorafasts and Gorefiends are specially painful to deal with.

    Surely it doesn't help that the Helios weight won't allow me to upgrade the flamethrower. And to make matters even worse, "High Capacity Fuel Tank" is a must have and I can't get the 35% bonus of "Bring The Heat". So my flames are weak in that loadout, which made me look for alternatives. And that's where Mac 10 comes in.

    Mac 10 has big magazine capacity, cheap bullets, and it's powerful enough to get rid of the trash. And they still get the fire damage this perk thrives on. I don't know if my SWAT side is just making me play better with it, but I feel I'm killing the trash easier and faster than with the famous flamethrower. And there's still room to upgrade it to its max.

    So I just wanted to hear some opinions, because that's not a loadout I hear about often. What do you guys think about Mac10+Helios?

    submitted by /u/observador_sensato
    [link] [comments]

    Am I dumb?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    I never saw matriarch in 15sanitarium matches I decided to try the cheat pathfinder talked about couldn't even do that bossindex never changes stuck in 0

    submitted by /u/IDONTUNDERSTANDTECH
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install a working KF1 dedicated server? All guides are wrong.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:21 AM PST

    They've changed something about how to install and run a dedicated KF1 server, and all information is basically on KF2 and the old information that is available on specifically Tripwire forums has become out of date.

    I have run dedicated KF1 servers before but something in the installation process has changed so I can't install the servers anymore. I know how to setup the config file for some epic server performance but right now I can't install it at all.

    Alternatively, somebody could just zip/rar a working windows server and send it to my FTP and I can change the servercfg stuff.

    submitted by /u/huhmz
    [link] [comments]

    Kicked for not using melee

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    To preface, happy turkey day to my fellow American blokes.So I queued up a normal match on kf2 to grind out my dailies before going to thanksgiving stuff with the fam. I get in a match with two zerks and a melee survivalist.

    Nothing too unorthodox. Well, upon spawning post wave, one of the zerks gets on Mic to request melee only because of a challenge they're doing. As my daily is for the supports shotgun starter I ignore it, and was promptly kicked.

    I suppose the point of this post is me asking 'why force a PUBLIC lobby to do something when a private lobby would suffice?'

    submitted by /u/TriFireBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Rewards

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:01 PM PST

    Do weekly rewards end up back in the weekly reward rotation or are they just one off rewards?

    submitted by /u/Wolffex
    [link] [comments]

    Support tips

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Heres my first post to reddit guys anyways can any of you give me tips on my support i always get smacked in high waves on endless i run doomstick and m4 all right perks im only level 18 and multiple big zeds in my face is usually my downfall so any advice

    submitted by /u/Cryostratus
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor, Double Feature - (PlayStation 4) is NOW for just $14.99 (63% OFF!!!) on Amazon!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Zeds Fighting Each other?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    I just saw a Husk fighting a siren for some reason? Is it because they harmed each other? He was like snacking it then shot into the floor and killed himself with it.

    submitted by /u/BelcheKids
    [link] [comments]

    14P HoE Killbox Server Takedown. Weapon of choice: 80K dosh. Zed: Killbox Server. This takedown is harder than fleshpound takedowns.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment