• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Killing Floor I was playing a match and the siren suddenly started running away screaming while ignoring everyone searching for something

    Killing Floor I was playing a match and the siren suddenly started running away screaming while ignoring everyone searching for something


    I was playing a match and the siren suddenly started running away screaming while ignoring everyone searching for something

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Looking for a video

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    A long time ago i watched a funny video of killing floor 1 where one of the people says "killing floor, more like healing floor". It became an inside joke for our group of friends but now we cant find the original video.

    submitted by /u/datExCop
    [link] [comments]

    sound mod - Battlefield Mosin Nagant

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Any Gungslinger Techniques?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:28 AM PST

    I have owned the game for awhile but it did'nt run well on my first laptop. I then owned it on xbox and had fun with demo a couple years ago. Coming back to it now demo got boring and I tried medic which i enjoyed but nowhere near as much as gs. I am currently level 17(no prestiege..by the way, is it worth it?) And I typically buy 2x deagles asap then sell my og revolvers and replace them with the .500 mags and by the end of the game I often have both upgraded or a med pistol. I always aim for the head and current run LRL for perks(I plan on running LRLRL) I always kite for the most part and Im curious if there are any other little tips or secrets to imporve myself and jump into harder difficulties than normal.

    Thank!

    submitted by /u/kube_tube
    [link] [comments]

    $10 gun good, stop being mean to twi, upvote to the left

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    [Cringe] My deplorable ways of completing the weekly mode objective...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:12 AM PST

    Hypocrites telling others that they are circle jerking on r/killingfloor while circle jerking on kf2-pc-discussion (as well as reddit later on). Self-awareness 100. Bruh momento.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:13 AM PST

    It's the talk of the town

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment