• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Killing Floor This is the ideal team composition. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Killing Floor This is the ideal team composition. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.


    This is the ideal team composition. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Is KF2 better on PS4 or PC?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I Was thinking about buying KF2 for PC, but it would be a shame to lose all my event items and the DLCs i bought, so do you think i should stay on PS4 or PC?

    submitted by /u/peneloto-boi
    [link] [comments]

    I've seen only old posts so I gotta keep in line with the meta, what are some good combo/weapons for Suvivalist?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Title.

    I Played Killing Floor years ago on pc and now switched to ps4, I've heard it got buffed and since I like the perk I'd love to know some good weapons that work well with it!

    (I play survivalist and medic(mostly solo), Medic makes the game kind-of too easy imho)

    submitted by /u/Baellebabe
    [link] [comments]

    KF-BEDLAM back in production, wanna play from alpha>beta>release? Redditors get to play Alpha01 first here!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    TDLR: Bedlam for KF2 is a remake of the original classic from KF1, and now its first Alpha is here and is looking for people eager to test it until we reach full release. So play it, break it and post your feedback to shape Bedlam's future!. It's on the workshop but only visible via the link below. No need to redistribute it elsewhere, just share the link. If you are a server owner, please avoid having the map in your map rotation for the general public, please play privately with your friends, I don't want to spoil the general public, only those who found this post. Read all important information in the workshop page before posting feedback. Thank you!

    KF-Bedlam's development has had a long hiatus, and you can thank 2020 but it's slowly coming back to development.

    Bedlam is a huge project for me compared to KF-Offices. Offices used a huge mix of Tripwire assets sprinkled with a couple of my original assets. However, Bedlam is a different story. KF-Bedlam is being built from scratch, like 99% of it. I do have 2 friends aiding, but they will only come until the near end of development for things such as performance and sound, but everything else such as meshes, textures, lighting, AI paths, objectives, assembly and etc is done by me.

    So, being a 1 man army for the foreseeable future, and still having to work IRL, I don't have much time to put even more work into Bedlam for things such as organized private testing and feedback events as I wanted before.

    So I've decided to semi publicly open the gates for Bedlam to anyone interested, and redditors are the first to know about it here!

    I don't want to make the workshop map visible to the entire public, so I'm opting to making it Unlisted, you will not be able to search it in the workshop or in my profile, you need the link to have access. First impression matters, and believe me, Bedlam in an alpha stage is no looker. This is Alpha 01, map works enough game-play wise but graphic wise there is nothing to admire really, that's just how map development works. Also there will be no optimization done until we reach beta, so all Alpha versions are to be played at your own performance risk.

    KF-Bedlam is a total KF1 Bedlam remake, with the same treatment as kf-Offices, enhanced faithful visuals, original untouched layout, brand new playable areas, all intended to feel familiar for veteran players and modern for new players. So it's important to gather feedback on how it feels and plays for all players, especially feedback regarding any new changes. So play it, break it and leave your feedback (In the discussion tab on the workshop page only please.) to shape Bedlam from its first Alpha to its full release!

    Workshop link = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2092384610

    IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD!!

    1. Alpha versions of KF-Bedlam are not optimized in any way, play the map at your own performance risk.
    2. There will be no small patches through development, only patches for game breaking problems if needed and major updates.
    3. IF YOU ARE A SERVER OWNER please refrain from putting the map in your map rotation, to avoid the general public from being spoiled, so please only play it privately with your friends, that's all I ask.
    4. Leave your feedback in the "feedback discussion tab" on the workshop page, read description and important information before leaving your feedback!
    5. Copy the link above if you'd like to share it to your friends.

    Happy testing!

    submitted by /u/Polylemongon
    [link] [comments]

    Vote kick system ... I love to be kicked without reason by new players in hard+ games ..

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Server Takes Requests.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    PC. Steam. I run a personal server out of my house (US East). I usually play with a friend locked down from 1600-1830 (central) weekdays. It's usually unlocked. Otherwise, I can set up games that are public open with standard server rules the rest of the time. I don't believe in server takeover. If you need or request a particular mode, let me know and I can schedule open rounds. Maybe a weekly Tuesday, endless Thursday, survival Wednesday, not sure. Let me know what you guys/gals think. All difficulty's, just ask. Usually HOE.

    Server name: Gunrack's House of Quarantine.

    submitted by /u/Gunrack99
    [link] [comments]

    This is why Demolitionist might be the best perk in KF2, possibly outclassing all precision perks with the exception of commando and support

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment