• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Killing Floor Hey there Mr. Scrake, where you going?

    Killing Floor Hey there Mr. Scrake, where you going?


    Hey there Mr. Scrake, where you going?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Cat distracted me. Didn't know the damage stacked that much, though.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Adding another one to the "what shit can I come up with that kinda works" takedowns

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    The syringe does less melee damage than the welder, possibly the lowest in the game, taking 2 headshots to kill a cyst. I have almost 900 hours and never knew this

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    In case you're not aware a new Weekly Outbreak started last nighy

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    It was so much easier than I thought. It's the Blood one where you continuously lose health and cannot heal. It felt pretty easy to me (which I understand won't be the case for some) ans here's how I did it:

    1. First 4 waves I was Berzerker with Dreadnaught as I was initially worried about the health loss. I went LRRLR. If you get cornered, the continual health loss can compound with zed attacks and you will die quickly so try to always have a way out and radke full advantage of zed time. You lose 5 health every 2 seconds but gain 5 when you kill a zed. Also, eliminating an HVT will get a shield that increases your speed ans makes you immune to the auto health loss.

    The last 3 waves and boss wave I used the survivalist with the Frostfang ans Kaboomstick. On ther boss wave it seemed like I wasn't losing health and luckily got Abby. I stayed ahead wirh the melee speed boost ans would shoot when I can. Easy clap.

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: is you have a sharpshooter on your team, don’t attack fleshpounds and scrakes

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    I can't stress it enough, sharpshooter can make takedowns a cakewalk but so many times I've had berserkers medics and firebugs attack a fleshpound and really screw a takedown over when I could've 1 shot it easily. Unless you're a demo gunslinger or big zed specialized survivalist, no shooty until sharpshooter shoots, clear?

    submitted by /u/BarrettKuda01
    [link] [comments]

    Any revival servers for Killing Floor UT2K4?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    So, I'm curious: Apparently, Killing Floor: The Original Mod still has a small yet healthy amount of people still playing it, but I have trouble connecting to servers and I don't have luck with them.

    Damn shame too, because Killing Floor is really good: Plays out like a proto-Left 4 Dead styled after The House of the Dead. Can someone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/BennytehBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    When the pub zerk lands a massive heavy with the pulverizer

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Attention All Commandos.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I was kind of pissed today to learn that while playing commando, you have night vision goggles. Hold down your flashlight button and it activates. I'm twice prestiged and nearing my third and I just learned this today. Why put a feature in for a class and not even mention it in the class skills? Smh.

    submitted by /u/MrBulldops94
    [link] [comments]

    401 vs Scar?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Hello guys, been playing commando for quite sometime now, have a few questions regarding 401, Scar, and FAL.

    I used to use 401 due to its large clip size, but have recently switched to Scar after I had discovered it to have better reload cancel and higher damage. So what do you guys think? 401+FAL or Scar+FAL? With Scar you can also upgrade FAL.

    Against scrakes, which is better? 401, Scar, or FAL? In terms of both damage and recoil and etc.

    As for FAL, I really struggle with the recoil, always have difficulties to decap a big zed...most time I end up finishing them via bodyshot...

    submitted by /u/AnonymousHY
    [link] [comments]

    Camera auto-spinning in spectator mode without touching it

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    The game in spectator mode whether in third person, first person even in free cam spins alone without touching the right stick. It doesn't spin when playing or in any other game.

    Please don't tell me its the problem of my controller's dead zones because the PS5 console is just new, started playing it less than a week ago and just few times. And like I said it only auto spins in spectator mode and not during gameplay and in no other game. I read this happens a lot too even on PC when players hook up a joystick to it.

    submitted by /u/Tech_Wicky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment