• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Killing Floor 'Bout to pull what they call a "pro gamer move"

    Killing Floor 'Bout to pull what they call a "pro gamer move"


    'Bout to pull what they call a "pro gamer move"

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    KF1 sirens hit different...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Gunslinger x Berserker, yes?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    (Idea’s for new classes / perks)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I had an idea for a new class that focuses on placing sentry turrets and other types of traps similar to how the engineer functions in Team Fortress 2. Does anyone else have any cool ideas for new types of classes that can potentially be added?

    submitted by /u/sciaticJOSHUA
    [link] [comments]

    Perks level and prestige lost...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I still have my items, even prestige weapon skins. I just lost all my perk levels and prestiges. I did send a ticket to the TripWire support, but i just got an AI respose saying that they sent it to the development staff and they closed the ticket without any other information for me...

    Its been 2 days, levels are still lost. Does anyone have any experience with this being resolved or should i just not bother to wait and uninstall the game straight away? Yeah, I am pretty pissed off, lots of lost hours.

    submitted by /u/shtoftendo
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first HoE wins!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Got my first HoE wins!

    First win was firebug on lockdown (how fitting) but I was so buzzed about the win I forgot to screenshot.

    The difficulty spike was so much fun! Totally understand why the hardcore fans love it, though since I've been told KF1 is much more brutal than KF2 I'm almost scared to attempt it.

    There was a level 5 running about at one point but aside from that random lobbies were really strong. Got a new personal best for medic healing too. :D

    25 more maps to go! x-x

    submitted by /u/MajesticOcelol
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion Floor with Subzero!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Fake Servers

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    I usually dont complain but the amount of servers with a fake player count is fucking annoying, is there no way tripwire can counter this? I've never seen this problem on any other game

    submitted by /u/ApexWTF
    [link] [comments]

    (Killing Floor 3) Environmental Destructibility.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    A feature which I think would add a lot to the killing floor experience is a more destructible environment. I am curious as to what others think about this.

    submitted by /u/sciaticJOSHUA
    [link] [comments]

    Ion thruster xbox issue

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Just bought the ion thruster through the xbox store and it says its installed yet I can find it or the skins for it in game.. tried closing the game and hard reseting and nothing. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/CarpenterAcademic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment