• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Killing Floor PS4 Vault Crate Issue [Megathread]

    Killing Floor PS4 Vault Crate Issue [Megathread]


    PS4 Vault Crate Issue [Megathread]

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    To avoid future duplicate posts on the front page, this megathread will serve as a megathread for the ongoing Vault Crate issue for Playstation 4 versions of KF2.


    Updates:

    4 April 1:07PM - Yoshiro on TWI forums: The team is investigating why this is happening to some users.


    FAQ

    What is this bug?

    Users are reporting that they are receiving what looks like an infinite amount of Vault Crates on PS4 Versions of the game. (More than the 40 crates expected from when TWI gave them out as compensation for an old bug related to Vault Crates)

    How long will it take for this glitch to be resolved?

    It's anyone's guess, really. TWI is still investigating and is hoping to push a hotfix ASAP.

    Does this affect PC (Steam/EGS) and Xbox versions of the game?

    Nope, these versions are not affected.

    I found a bug that isn't the ongoing Vault Crate bug! Where do I go to report it?

    The Tripwire Bug Report subforums is the best way to bring a bug to Tripwire's attention.

    Why can't I get this bug too?

    ಠ_ಠ

    halp i'm still stuck at the vault screen

    This sounds stupid, but find a way to quit KF2 back to the dashboard and avoid the Vault tab for the time being.

    submitted by /u/ANoobSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Intense Medic Moment (HOE Endless, Hellmark Station)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    New Weekly is out and a new player accessory to come with it :D

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    M4 red dot?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Anyone have any idea what red dot is used on the Benelli M4. I recently bought one irl and I'm looking to somewhat replicate the M4 from in-game. I have magazine tube on order and the collapsible stock I'll pick up eventually (they're $500 😳). Yet I can't see to find any info on which red dot is used. It looks like a Delta point pro because of the curved top edge of the glass, but delta points have a triangle dot not a circle dot. Might just go with the closest approximation if I can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/FrancisTheCactus
    [link] [comments]

    How does demolitionist reactive armor work?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    I am wondering how it works

    submitted by /u/Callsign_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Questions! (Again!)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    So... as per usual, I focus on one or two classes to max out in a game. Tried a few more. I HAD NO IDEA SUPPORT CAN FIX BUSTED DOORS. Or that demo trapped doors.

    What else is passive for these classes?? Some state them, but don't say what they do!

    Also, to whomever recommended the 4 barrel shotty... thank you. 10/10 a mook slaying weapon.

    submitted by /u/hobopoe
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up a dedicated server and adding mods

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    This will be my first time trying to set up a server for KF2 and I want to add Zedternal Reborn mod to the server. I also want to make it a public server. I have tried to look up videos and guides to do this but I'm getting too confused. Can anyone help me out on this or direct me to something that is easy to understand? I'm playing on steam server.

    submitted by /u/zegapainx
    [link] [comments]

    Just did the new weekly (Blood Thirst)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Honestly a bit underwhelming. I mean, it's nice to have something new in the rotation and the backpack reward is neat but it's easily one of the easiest weeklies. It's on hard, not suicidal. You lose 5 hp every couple of seconds and gain 5-10 on a kill. I overestimated it's difficulty as I played berserker with 200hp and never went below 150. Played solo too and anything solo is easy.

    But yeah, I'll have to try it with some friends to see how 4+ players is. I'm really looking forward to that other weekly where everyone has to be berserkers with battering ram for zed time.

    submitted by /u/SpongyKarma1
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this was pretty cool

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment