• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Killing Floor Patriarch WallHAX

    Killing Floor Patriarch WallHAX


    Patriarch WallHAX

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    LeWIs

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion/Rant

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    E.D.A.R.s have no business being in this game at all. "Hey, you know what this zombie survival game needs? Robots with lasers that can trap you in place or snipe you with their lasers from across the map."

    It's not only annoying as all Hell, it's also immersion breaking. If I wanted to get shot with lasers, I would go play Star Wars.

    Side note: The Abomination and it's spawn can fuck right off as well.

    submitted by /u/MrBulldops94
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand "Official" servers being locked and changing settings.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Hey there, everyone. I have about 5 or so USWest Official servers favorited because I liked their different setups, difficulties, etc. Yet today I log in, and 4 of the 5 of them are locked, and one of them has had the difficulty changed from hard to normal. How does this happen, and how can I change it back? I find it kind of strange and annoying that the official servers are able to be locked, especially when there's only like 1-4 players in them. Thanks for any insight.

    submitted by /u/Sheisey
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 or KF1?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Questions! A few of them!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    What is the benefit, if any of prestiging?

    2 best weapons used for each class? (Been feeling it out, but I like to hear from others.)

    When doing a defend the area mission, do the zeds need to be in the zone, or just the players who are killing them?

    submitted by /u/hobopoe
    [link] [comments]

    LAG?!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Anyone else having some serious lag on this game in the previous week or so (EU)? I have tried to play in two different locations with different connections and same problem, so I suspect there is something wrong with the game again.

    Yesterday I was playing as a medic in HoE and all of a sudden there were players shouting request healing and everyone were low health just like that even though I was healing all the time (when I play as a medic I dedicate all my time in heals only, not killing) so it was so weird.. had to leave.

    Same goes with other perks, bullets not registering or 1-2 secs of delay. Very frustrating 🙄

    submitted by /u/Impressive-Pie-6437
    [link] [comments]

    I never noticed the metal in the back of the Matriarch's head

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    I finished a solo long game HOE match only using firebugs starting loadout

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    This can apply to Field Medic too. Can be depicted two ways

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment