• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Killing Floor I want it back. I like my mag fed secondaries. That or give us the MK23

    Killing Floor I want it back. I like my mag fed secondaries. That or give us the MK23


    I want it back. I like my mag fed secondaries. That or give us the MK23

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    I'm really in love with how the Witch Hunter Outfit looks! My Centurion(Berzerker) & Vampire Hunter(Gunslinger).

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    KF2 appreciation

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Now, I think we can all agree KF2 isn't a great game. From EDARs to DLC guns, from atmosphere to micro transactions, we all have our gripes. But I want to take a bit to appreciate the better parts of KF2, since it's boring being negative all the time. Personally, I love the guns and gunplay, and it stands my favorite of any game I've played. Please, share what you guys like or love about KF2, I'm curious what's been all your staying points

    submitted by /u/BarrettKuda01
    [link] [comments]

    Can you freeze patriarch with freezethrower/frostfang?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Just curious if it's possible to freeze big daddy using one of these weapons on HoE. And if so, how many shots does it take?

    submitted by /u/K_Lou
    [link] [comments]

    Will the infinity boxes ever end

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    So is there any word about fixing the infinite vault box glitch because it's legit annoying.

    submitted by /u/Asha_Tahan
    [link] [comments]

    Easy and fast way to finish "AI out of Control" challenge?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Greetings. i am running out of time and I didn't realize this challenge is that hard. the E.D.A.R.S appear like once per 5 waves and most of the times they get killed by other players, even sadistic ones who already carry the reward which means they have already finished it. It's not 15 or even 25. It's 50 and I need to to finish it for consoles and PC and for other friends so it gonna take me a lot of time.

    Even in infnite mode, there are waves which are some ZEDs exclusive but they are never E.D.A.R.S and you need to finish it in Dystopia 2029 too which is not obvious sicne it doesn't land all the times in matchmaking.

    I wished that they didn't go back to gridning challenges again.

    Is there any easy and fast way to finish this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/PLASTICA-MAN
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s your favorite favorite still living Horizine employee?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Mainly based on KF1 characters. Tell me if I missed anyone.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/FrostedFrontier
    [link] [comments]

    Is this wiki webpage relevant and up to date?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    https://wiki.killingfloor2.com/index.php?title=Mechanics_(Killing_Floor_2))

    I found this website which is quite interesting in terms of technical stuff about the game, but I wanted to know if this is the reference webpage I should be reading.

    submitted by /u/useyourbrainplease1
    [link] [comments]

    Drop system question

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys i an old KF2 player and i recently reinstalled the game, i play on ps4 and i was wondering if we had a chance to get ski masks or any other cosmetic as a drop after every game since i remember getting some, i did like 30 matches but got only 2 crates and 10 cyberpunk tickets any answer will be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/peneloto-boi
    [link] [comments]

    Did the stalkers get a buff?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I swear the stalkers werent this annoying before or is it just me ?

    submitted by /u/robostatic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment