• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Killing Floor My buddies installed killing floor 2 a couple days ago

    Killing Floor My buddies installed killing floor 2 a couple days ago


    My buddies installed killing floor 2 a couple days ago

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    All three of us have the classic dar sets and call ourselves the rob-boys and are just"chefs kiss"I'm level 20 with all my classes and I'm like their protector teaching them shit it's super funny,I'm having a blast,playing this game with friends is so much better

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    The matriarchs laser needs to be nerfed

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Always ruins the match that thing is to over powered

    submitted by /u/RiteTime0Z
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still a way to unlock Mrs Foster steampunk outfit?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    It looks sick on her. Unlucky i wasn't playing at the time.

    submitted by /u/DrunkMechanics
    [link] [comments]

    I have the rarest achievement in the game, I win. Never mind that it's the newest map

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Is the hrg vampire bad?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Or an I just using it wrong like do I have to build up my blood tank for a long time to get a solid amount of amunition?

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Is the seeker 6 good?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    And if possible what is it good for killing trash or heavy zeds? And any skills to make a good seeker 6 build

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible? progression movement

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Is it possible to convert my stats and savings from Steam to Epic Games Launcher when I buy it there? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheSkyZM
    [link] [comments]

    Da shit, Commando and Gunslinger combo.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Me (Commando) and my buddy (Gunslinger, much or newer to game) are doing the gaaame at higher difficulties.

    Anyone got some quick good tips for this combo?

    submitted by /u/WeekendJail
    [link] [comments]

    Oceania servers are dead?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    So I recently got back into KF2 and I'm enjoying it of course, but the Oceania servers are really dead, so does anyone know if there's a certain time period when it's more active? Or a certain difficulty? Otherwise I have to play with lots of Ping on other servers.

    submitted by /u/froggy6583
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think dual AM-180s would be a good tier 5 weapon for SWAT in KF2?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    For those who don't know, an AM-180 is a real life SMG. It's chambered in .22 LR, fairly accurate, EXTREMELY fast (we're talking 275 rounds in 12 seconds, or in the realm of closer to 23 rounds a second), and holds 275 rounds. I think it would be extremely fun to go around spraying these especially in ZED time where SWAT has infinite ammo. From a balancing standpoint it would have cheap ammo, very large mags and ammo capacity, decent weight, no upgrades, and the fire rate to make SWAT be able to solo FPs if necessary. Keep in mind that this is a tier 5 weapon so it starts expensive and can't be upgraded.

    submitted by /u/Tg264
    [link] [comments]

    what the heck does up up decoy do in endless mode?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I swear it makes them have extra health. or healing or something. I can't find info anywhere about it. I was playing hard on wave 7. Level 7 zerker and I had an ion thruster. I slashed a scrake at least 40+ times with 2 fully charged slashed and nothing. He just wouldn't die... do they heal on these waves? because this was just ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/TheCmtgod
    [link] [comments]

    10 million iq medic

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment